Delta picked me up in a Porsche

Old Mar 6, 19, 1:28 pm

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
Originally Posted by NOLAnwGOLD View Post
I was waiting for the bus at T2 to go to TIBT, heard someone ask, "Any Diamonds in the waiting area??" I looked up and saw the Porsche parking down by the bus and was like SCORE! First time. Quick ride. Another pax who was running really late jumped in too (her domestic flight was going out via TIBT) and she didn't realize (she missed it).
When I got my ride from T2 to TBIT they asked "Any Medallions?" Another guy and I were (at the time anyway). Another guy came with us and the agent asked "Are you a Medallion?" and when he responded no, was told to wait for the bus.

When we got to TBIT a bus was also unloading and I could tell people where looking at us to see if we were anybody famous

It was my next to last flight out of LAX as a DM and my first ride (my Jan 30 flight left from T2)
NOLAnwGOLD likes this.
Old Mar 7, 19, 6:45 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.873 MM; HH Diamond
Apparently DL likes me this year. Just got another ride going from S gates to B gates at SEA.

Probably would have made the connection anyway, since I had about 35 minutes from when I deplaned until my next flight was departing.

Interestingly another person also got a ride - and ended up being on my same SEA-MKE flight.

According to the special services person there are 3 Porsches at SEA (and they weren't running this morning due to some snow).
Old Mar 9, 19, 8:44 am

Programs: DL GM 0.4MM, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Got a Porsche pick up going from t2-t3 at LAX. Seems to be an ongoing benefit
Old Mar 9, 19, 11:03 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott/Starwood Plat
I got a pickup going T3 - T2 at LAX. There was another person on the sign, picking up two at once. I had a coworker with me and they allowed him to tag along which was nice.