Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

SkyClub membership: 1500 MQMs or 2 months free

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyClub membership: 1500 MQMs or 2 months free

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2011, 1:02 pm

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
Oh my god.... please stop saying something negative about every single story about Delta. It's so boring/predictable/sad... Please, stop. None of us want to hear you find the "bad side" of literally everything.

^ To much negativity all over, whine whine whine
Old Nov 3, 2011, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jfulcher
Keep in mind if you get to PM you get the option of a gift - of which you can take 20k SM.
My brain might be fried, but I'm not quite following what you're getting at...
Old Nov 3, 2011, 7:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by GBadger
My brain might be fried, but I'm not quite following what you're getting at...
If you just so happen to reach Platinum Medallion period. You'll receive the option to pick a choice benefit. One of the choice benefits is 20,000 skymiles for reaching Platinum Medallion.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 6:15 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Noob question...If I buy a SC membership, can my wife piggy back on it when she is aslo flying the same flights with me? Or do I have to purchase the much pricier "spouse" plan? For some reason I thought the spouse plan applied to when the spouse was flying WITHOUT you, but I dont know...?

Edit: I found the below chart...so whats the point of purchasing a Joint/Spouse membership when you are allowed to bring 2 guest in with you anywa? Just in case your spouse flies when you are not with them?

Number of guests permitted when accessing a Delta Sky Club: Membership Level or Customer Category Number of Guests
Delta Sky Club members Two, or spouse or domestic partner and children under 21
Transcontinental First Class Passenger None
Delta BusinessElite or SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passenger None
Delta Reserve Credit Cardmember Two
SkyTeam Elite Plus (Delta Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion) One
One-day pass holder None
30-day membership Two, or spouse or domestic partner and children under 21

Last edited by Winkdaddy; Nov 4, 2011 at 6:27 am
Old Nov 4, 2011, 2:37 pm

Programs: DL GM/SC/SkyBonus, UA (xCO), AS, AA, US, FL, Hilton Gold, Best Western Gold, Choice, Wyndham
Originally Posted by Winkdaddy
I found the below chart...so whats the point of purchasing a Joint/Spouse membership when you are allowed to bring 2 guest in with you anywa? Just in case your spouse flies when you are not with them?
Exactly! If your spouse is not flying with you, they cannot access the SkyClub. Purchasing the "Spouse" membership will allow them to access the club when they're flying alone or with others. In addition, each of you could guest two people, allowing up to 6 people in at once.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 4:00 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Is there a way to buy the membership as a gift? I was thinking about giving this to my brother for Christmas....but of course I'd like the MQMs!
Old Nov 21, 2011, 4:18 pm

Programs: CO PLT, DL GM, Hertz President Circle, SPG Platinum
DL Club

Although the T&C don't seem to exclude it, I can't find a way to include the promo code (1500MQM) and enroll for the payment plan $29.99 month.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 10:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Spousal SC(formerly WC) membership are great when the extended family flies to reunion events.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.