Wiki Posts
Search

Loudy Loudersons

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2011, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by DLmedalliongold
Mr. Stinky Stinkerson was on my flight a few weeks ago, OAK-SLC, sitting right behind me. Smelled like a wet shirt that had been put in a plastic bag and left for a month. He had really been working on that stink of his and I ended up taking a middle seat half way back to get away from the odor... It was the kind of stink that will stay in your nose for days after if you don't get away from it.

So is it ok to tell Mr. Stinkerson that he needs to "freshen up a bit" before takeoff?
Sounds like you met Mr. Funk Stankington.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 8:26 pm

Programs: Delta, United
Originally Posted by DLmedalliongold
Mr. Stinky Stinkerson was on my flight a few weeks ago, OAK-SLC, sitting right behind me. Smelled like a wet shirt that had been put in a plastic bag and left for a month. He had really been working on that stink of his and I ended up taking a middle seat half way back to get away from the odor... It was the kind of stink that will stay in your nose for days after if you don't get away from it.

So is it ok to tell Mr. Stinkerson that he needs to "freshen up a bit" before takeoff?
Sorry, was in Yosemite big wall climbing and barely made it off the wall on the 27th day. When we got down to the meadows I tried to take a bath in the Merced but the danger ranger busted my chops when I stripped down. So I had to put my wet clothes back on and head for airport.

Batso

http://www.climbing.com/exclusive/features/batso/
Old Oct 20, 2011, 4:47 am

Surely those who always jump in to remind us that seat-reclining into others knees is a right will point out that loud-talking is also a right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.