Sky Club on Transcon BE at arrival

Old Sep 1, 11, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/ AZ CFP
Sky Club on Transcon BE at arrival

Hey all,

I am flying JFK-SEA in BE (Z) and back in (X). I know I get access to both Sky Clubs at departure because it's Transcon BE, but what about arrival? Can I use either lounge as I land?

Thank you
Old Sep 1, 11, 9:12 am
mpp

Yes. I do it often.
Old Sep 1, 11, 10:42 am
Original Poster

and you don't have to have a SC membership or anything, besides flying BE?
Old Sep 1, 11, 10:48 am

deleted - wrong info.

Last edited by runfit; Sep 1, 11 at 10:54 am
Old Sep 1, 11, 10:51 am
Original Poster

"Transcontinental First Class, BusinessElite, or Full Y-Class Passenger Customers traveling on a nonstop Delta First Class, BusinessElite, or full Y-class ticket between JFK and Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Portland, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, and San Francisco"

This is what the website says...
Old Sep 1, 11, 10:53 am

Sorry, I must have looked at a different page. I thought it sounded right what you had originally, but I had thought to check. My own fault for not looking harder. My bad - sorry to make you nervous for a sec!
Old Sep 1, 11, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by runfit View Post
Sorry, I must have looked at a different page. I thought it sounded right what you had originally, but I had thought to check. My own fault for not looking harder. My bad - sorry to make you nervous for a sec!
Not a problem at all, don't worry! It just doesn't specify if it can be used before and after the flight.
Old Sep 1, 11, 11:33 am
mpp

I fly PDX-JFK redeye often and usually go to the terminal 2 SkyClub upon arrival for a shower and a cup of terrible coffee. They also have the hot oatmeal there. And PDX-JFK arrives early enough that there are usually some copies of the NY Times still left....but they go quick.

If you happen to have PriorityPass you can use TheLounge in terminal 4 as an arrivals lounge (but not Oasis...it's only for departing flights).

Search this Thread
Search Engine: