Wiki Posts
Search

Involuntary Rebooking Question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2011, 4:33 am
Original Poster

Involuntary Rebooking Question

All,

Currently sitting in CLT where I was rebooked due to insane delays on basically every Delta flight out of CLT. I was due in to DCA @ 11:15, but the earliest I would've been able to get there was 4:00pm. As a result Delta rebooked me onto a US Air flight (arriving into DCA @ 10:00). The rebooking obviously benefits and something I'm definitely grateful for, but my question is around MQMs / miles. Do I / is there any way for me to get the MQMs / segments / miles from the original itinerary I was supposed to fly today, or am I now SOL on that front?

Thanks for any response in advance!

-Rick
Old Aug 1, 2011, 4:36 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles, MR, HH, ICH/PC, Avis Pref., Hertz Gold
1. Take your USAir flight.

2. Afterwards, call Delta and ask for "original routing credit" (use those words)for the IROP.
Old Aug 1, 2011, 4:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by keeton
1. Take your USAir flight.

2. Afterwards, call Delta and ask for "original routing credit" (use those words)for the IROP.
Thanks keeton!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.