Wiki Posts
Search

JFK-SEA BE seats

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
JFK-SEA BE seats

Any news about the BE configuration of the 752s that fly JFK SEA? I know the service is standard domestic first, but I am interested in knowing if any of the daily flights to SEA and back are equipped with BE seats...

Thanks
Old Jul 27, 2011, 3:29 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM 4MM, Lifetime Marriott Plat Elite, HH Diamond
Sometimes it has been a true BE aircraft, other times it is a standard transcon 757 with first class seating. While the seatmap might show BE, it all depends on the day of travel and what equipment they use to fly the route with.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 3:30 pm

Programs: DL DM/1MM, Natl Exec Elite, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diam
Originally Posted by GrizNation
Any news about the BE configuration of the 752s that fly JFK SEA? I know the service is standard domestic first, but I am interested in knowing if any of the daily flights to SEA and back are equipped with BE seats...

Thanks
Not sure if this addresses your question, but last year I flew BE blue recliners on a 757 on this route. Don't know whether it was -300 or -200 or other config, all looks the same when you take a left at Door #2.

Last was Oct 23 on DL182. I believe this same config goes intl from JFK to DUB. Received the red drum amenity kit and pretty upscale service if it was just supposed to be domestic FC. Class paid T, flown X.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 3:40 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
We've had pretty consistent once daily B/E in each direction recently.

If seat map is 16 seats on a 752, that's what to expect. Subs happen, of course.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 3:45 pm
HKG

Originally Posted by GrizNation

Thanks
Usually the Morning flight DL 202 from SEA-JFK will have the Former NW BE 752 and JFK-SEA will be the afternoon flight around 15:45. The way to tell for sure its look at the seatmaps under flight search and if it shows you 4 rolls of Seats in first class or Business Elite, then it will be BE equipped aircraft unless there is an equipment swap on day of flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.