Wiki Posts
Search

Finding DL Award Booking on AF website

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2011, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Finding DL Award Booking on AF website

Hi All

I have just made a successful award booking using DL miles for an Air France flight from Dublin to Toronto. Whilst I have the DL booking reference and a ticket number, I can't seem to find this reservation if I go through the Air France website. I obviously can find it on the Delta website.

Does anyone know if it is possible to view the booking through the Air France website?

Many Thanks

Angliham
Old Jun 29, 2011, 4:51 am

Programs: Super-duper Triple Gold Platinum President's Circle - er, Delta American Express
I'm not sure about Air France, but I was able to view my award ticket reservation for a Europe trip this summer on the KLM website. I would guess it should work on the AF website as well - but why do you need it?

**EDIT** Just tried pulling up my award reservation on the AF website; no luck. Says "profile not found". The AF website is horrendous, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 5:00 am

Programs: Delta SKYMILES GM 1MM, BRITISH AIRWAYS GOLD, HHONOURS DIAMOND, PRIORITY PASS
Originally Posted by Angliham
Hi All

I have just made a successful award booking using DL miles for an Air France flight from Dublin to Toronto. Whilst I have the DL booking reference and a ticket number, I can't seem to find this reservation if I go through the Air France website. I obviously can find it on the Delta website.

Does anyone know if it is possible to view the booking through the Air France website?

Many Thanks

Angliham
Somtimes the reservation numbers are different. call Air France reservations at 01 605 0383
Old Jun 29, 2011, 5:15 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Have you tried using the ticket number to pull it up on the AF site?
Old Jun 29, 2011, 5:38 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Try the KLM website, it usually works if the AF one doesn't.
If that doesn't work, I think it isn't possible because maybe the ticket stock is different. You might call AF and try to change the stock to an AF one or KL one (074-xxxxxxx)
Old Jun 29, 2011, 6:50 am

Programs: AA/BA/DL/US Air
The fastest and easiest way is to call Delta and ask them for the AF#. I reccommend you do this as I had some seating problems on our award tickets. Delta actually had us in seats that were not on the AF plane. After getting the AF# I was able to correct this.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 12:07 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, CO Gold, AF
On the AF website use your DL ticket number and delete the last number. That should bring it up. Also, you can use the KLM site and enter the DL confirmation number to pull it up. If using AF be sure to jot down the AF confirmation nuumber that will show up at the top of your page. Seems they issue a different conf. code than DL.
Old Jun 30, 2011, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Thanks to everyone who responded. Yes, I was able to find booking through KLM website and also through Air France when I deleted last number of ticket.

Cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.