Wiki Posts
Search

Prepaid 24 Hour GoGo Wi-Fi Pass

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2011, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Plat
Prepaid 24 Hour GoGo Wi-Fi Pass

Does the shot clock for the 24-hour prepaid pass begin at payment? I just checked in for a flight that is set to take off in 24 hours, and saw the 15% off promo. If the answer is yes, I will wait until later. I clicked through to the wi-fi checkout process and it doesn't say when, nor does it ask me for flight information.

It seems they would give some type of code I could input later, but not sure.

Thanks in advance for any help here.
Old Jun 26, 2011, 1:43 pm

Programs: DL GLD; AA GLD; CO GLD
I just used this a couple of weeks ago. You buy the pass and they send you an email with a coupon code, then you login to gogo inflight, select the 24 hour pass, and enter the coupon code as form of payment. So the 24 hours starts when you first login, not when you buy it.
Old Jun 26, 2011, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by berkeleybum
I just used this a couple of weeks ago. You buy the pass and they send you an email with a coupon code, then you login to gogo inflight, select the 24 hour pass, and enter the coupon code as form of payment. So the 24 hours starts when you first login, not when you buy it.

Great- thanks! I'll do it while I have time today. I'm flying ATL to SJC so having the wifi for just $11 for 4+ hours is worth it to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.