Wiki Posts
Search

More Award Ticket Help (LAX->HNL)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2011, 2:08 am
Original Poster

More Award Ticket Help (LAX->HNL)

Hey All,

Given that I am still complete rubbish at trying to book an award ticket.. I figured it could hurt to reach out to FT for some more help.

Potentially planning a trip to HNL if the miles price is right.

Ideally leaving on either 7/1 or 7/2 and returning on either 7/7 or 7/8.

Only a LOW award will work. I would prefer to leave out of LAX and land in LAX or SAN, but am completely open to any LA-area surrounding airports.

I was playing around with Alaska Air's award calendar and managed to find a 40k redemption leaving out of Orange County on 7/2 and returning to Burbank on 7/8 but both flights are brutal with entire day layovers. I was hoping someone was more of a wizard than I? Sadly the nice and convenient Hawaiian Air doesn't seem to take Delta redemptions! =(

Thanks for any response(s) in advance. I'll owe someone big if you can help me out!

I'm a Delta Gold and will be Delta Platinum by the time of the flight. Not sure if any of that matters.

-Rick

Last edited by madrick5; Jun 18, 2011 at 2:18 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.