Delta SkyClub Lifetime Membership

Old Nov 10, 19, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by knownothing View Post
Mine cancelled when they changed the name from Crown Room to Sky Club. The fine print said only to Crown Room
It's surprising they'd single out their own customers this way, since it's pretty hard to imagine that lifetime TWA, NWA, Republic, or Pan Am memberships included Sky Clubs.
Old Nov 10, 19, 7:46 am
Suspended

Programs: Hertz platinum, Bonvoy titanium , Delta flying colonel/platinum/MM, retired old men board member
ps
American had a similar program called "VITs" It was prior to the FF program I got it by dating a station manager in college. Used to freak them out as I flew student standby - but was guaranteed a first class seat.

Eastern also had a similar that I got from Frank Borman who used to baby sit me when I was a kid in Tucson

Those were the days
Old Nov 10, 19, 12:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hertz platinum, Bonvoy titanium , Delta flying colonel/platinum/MM, retired old men board member
Originally Posted by WillBarrett_68 View Post
It's surprising they'd single out their own customers this way, since it's pretty hard to imagine that lifetime TWA, NWA, Republic, or Pan Am memberships included Sky Clubs.
perhaps it was the wording on the card. Mine said lifetime crown room
Old Nov 12, 19, 1:27 pm

Programs: Many, but currently grounded.
As a follow-up, our group was sufficiently distracted by Chick-Fil-A that my in-laws did not have time to make it to the MSY lounge.

As a BTW the MSY lounge is gorgeous, and has the best food I've experienced in the system. They have a great gumbo, and an amazing penne pasta with olive oil and crayfish entree. The "Bartenders choice" of Oxacan Apple is tied with the HNL Mai Thai as my favorite cocktail in the system too, fyi. Incredibly impressive for a relatively small outstation in my opinion.
Old Nov 12, 19, 1:43 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by td_in_training View Post
When I bought my lifetime membership it was for something called a 'Worldclub'... The cheese was real, the agents were empowered, and I don't recall ever sitting on the floor to charge my laptop
At the Salt Lake Crown Room you were not allowed to use a lap top unless you went into one of the three conference rooms.

It is interesting of the "must be" different wordings/fine print of the the different cards on the merger. They are allowed while LT Crown Room are not as there is no longer a Crown Room

Search this Thread
Search Engine: