Fair class paid/flown discrepancy

Old Jun 9, 2011, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Fair class paid/flown discrepancy

A couple weeks ago, I flew DL17 from ATL-LAX with my GM wife and we did not get upgraded T-3, were split at the gate, and I missed the upgrade by 2 or 3 (according to the GIDS). The strange thing is that Delta.com seems to think I sat up front. The account activity shows "Class Paid/Flown: T/X"

Any insight into what happened? I doubt this is compensation worthy, but I've never seen this issue before and am just wondering if anyone has an explanation.

You'll have to forgive me if this has been covered on an earlier post, but I did a quick search and couldn't find it.

Thanks!
Old Jun 9, 2011, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
S... sh... she... shen...
Old Jun 9, 2011, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by javabytes
S... sh... she... shen...
I was wondering if Shena made an appearance, but I thought she had off on Memorial Day Weekend...
Old Jun 9, 2011, 1:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
Ive seen this happen before... Even in instances where I had NO shot at an upgrade (like 20+ spots down the list). I'm guessing it's a bug, but it can't hurt to send a note to DL and politely ask them to explain the discrepancy to see what they say.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.