Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business Elite lounge at NRT

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2011, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Business Elite lounge at NRT

We will be traveling LAX-NRT next month, in Business Elite. Can anyone give me info about the shower facility in the Business Elite lounge in NRT? Specifically, what is provided (e.g. shampoo, towels, etc.) and what would we need to bring?

Thanks.
Old May 19, 2011, 5:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Everything is provided. Towels, soap, shampoo, etc. I haven't been in the showers in a little while there but I believe there's also stuff for shaving if required.

The shower water pressure in the DL club is fantastic. Hopefully that hasn't changed...

-RM
Old May 19, 2011, 5:39 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
I didn't take a shower at the Delta SkyClub in the "south satellite" near gate 23, but here is what I found back on December 6, 2010:

Separate beer machines dispensing Asahi Super Dry and Sapporo.

Self service soft drink machines dispensing: Coke; Coke Zero; Orange Fanta; Ginger Ale; Sprite; Tonic Water; Soda Water; Green Tea; Oolong Tea; Iced Tea; Orange Juice

Tomato Juice and Milk were in the same refrigerator as the chilled beer glasses

Two kinds of sake; one, called Eisen, was on ice; the other bottle's label was in Japanese.

Coffee Machine which can dispense cappuccino, espresso and latte

Wines: Vinvert organique Merlot (Pays d’Oc 2007); Vinvert organique Cabernet Sauvignon (Pays d’Oc 2007); Canepa Chilean Chardonnay; Camelot California Sauvignon Blanc 2007

Hard Liquor: Absolut Vodka; Jim Beam Bourbon; Canadian Club Whiskey; Dewar’s White Label Scotch; Beefeater Gin; Bacardi white rum; Bailey’s Irish Cream

Soup: Beef broth with bits of beef, carrots and an unidentified substance (really, really good BTW); and Congee.

Food: Sushi with avocado; ravioli with “salsa”; panuozzo; vegetable sandwiches; fruit cup; bananas; Pringles; pretzels; snack mix; chocolate cake.

Also, comfortable seating, TVs showing programs in both English and Japanese, good wifi, and several computers if you don't have yours with you.
Old May 19, 2011, 6:21 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM; UA Premier 1K; AA EXP; ICH Plat Ambassador
At DTW yesterday, the shower gel dispenser was broken and had a SkyClub maintenance sticker on it. I don't think you'll have the same problem in NRT, though.
Old May 19, 2011, 6:40 pm

Programs: Delta Gold 1MM, JAL JGC Diamond, Marriott LT Titanium
In case if you don't know, the SkyClub in NRT is for transiting or departing passengers only. You will not be able to go to the SC if your final destination is NRT.
Old May 19, 2011, 6:45 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
The NRT SkyClub is one of the nicest in the system. The shower facilities are very nice and all amenities are provided.
Old May 19, 2011, 8:16 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by TTT
The NRT SkyClub is one of the nicest in the system. The shower facilities are very nice and all amenities are provided.
+1. I can confirm from my visit in March. Showers were spotless
Old May 19, 2011, 9:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by TTT
+1, best one I've been to.
Old May 19, 2011, 9:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Daytona
In case if you don't know, the SkyClub in NRT is for transiting or departing passengers only. You will not be able to go to the SC if your final destination is NRT.
I was going to mention this as well... If your destination is Narita, you will not have lounge access upon arrival.
Old May 22, 2011, 5:25 am
Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I wasn't clear - I am transiting through NRT, not ending the trip there.

Thanks again.
Old May 22, 2011, 7:08 am
Suspended

SkyClub Showers at NRT

Originally Posted by Michael Wenk
We will be traveling LAX-NRT next month, in Business Elite. Can anyone give me info about the shower facility in the Business Elite lounge in NRT? Specifically, what is provided (e.g. shampoo, towels, etc.) and what would we need to bring?

Thanks.
The showers are great, but there are no hair dryers.
Old May 22, 2011, 1:20 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit
The showers are great, but there are no hair dryers.
The showers at one of the NRT SkyClubs (can't remember which one) have hairdryers in the shower rooms. I was at the other one last week and picked up one from the front desk when I got my shower room card.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 7:18 pm

Programs: delta sky miles
Is a 2 and a half hour connect time enough to wait for a shower?
Old Sep 7, 2011, 9:27 pm

Programs: Marriott - Lifetime Platinum Premier, AA - CK
I never make it past the "beer machine". I love that thing.... Want one in my garage!
Old Sep 7, 2011, 10:45 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by cpinstein
Is a 2 and a half hour connect time enough to wait for a shower?
Yes, just ask for the shower when you check in at the front desk. If there's a line, you can get on a waiting list and they will page you when one is available. I've only had to get on a waiting list once and they paged me about 10 minutes later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.