Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer between airports...

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2011, 11:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AA EP, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Talking Transfer between airports...

I need some recommendations on my transfer between airports: do you all recommend walking or taking the shuttle? I have a LONG layover, so time is not a concern.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

http://cdn.munifinetworks.com/cdn/images/deltait.jpg
Old May 17, 2011, 12:47 am

Programs: UA-1K; DL-1MM; SPG-P75; Marriot-P
You could take AS to make this happen...

This is hilarious. What else needs to happen for the DL IT team to pull their heads out of the #$#%??- Strictly talking ostrich here.

Oh, well, last week the Fly Delta App paged me to two different gates at the same time. None of them was the correct one...
And after changing EWR to JFK because of a delay, it reminded my 20 time that I should board NOW for the canceled flight.
Old May 17, 2011, 9:08 am

Programs: Delta, United
I would suggest getting a day (?) pass for the Crown Room and have the agent at the desk assist you.
Old May 17, 2011, 9:12 am

Programs: DL PM
You can take Amtrak, only $205.00, haha

7 Empire Builder

Departs: 11:15 PM
Thu May 26 2011
St. Paul / Minneapolis, MN (MSP)
Arrives: 10:25 AM
Sat May 28 2011
Seattle, WA (SEA)
Duration: 37 hr, 10 min
Old May 27, 2011, 5:46 pm

Similar thing just happened to me today, although the airport change wasn't quite as bad...

I searched for a BWI-RNO RT, and one of my options is to fly BWI-SLC, "change airports" to RNO (with 99 hr 12 min layover), then fly RNO-SLC-BWI for my return. Pure genius!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.