Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 19, 2014, 1:01 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: audidudi
LHR is a big place and terminals are not connected airside. Airside transfers are done by bus. Landside transfers can be made via the free Heathrow Connect train to T1/2/3. To get from T4 to T5, you can either take train and transfer at T1/2/3 or, depending on timing, use the local bus (free) from T4 to T5.

All Delta Flights depart from London Heathrow Terminal 3:
Check in for DL flights departing LHR T3 is in the same area of the terminal used by VS. This is the southside of the T3 check in area - if looking straight on at the building, go to the left. Business, DM, and PM can use the Upper Class Check in area.

Boston:
DL 58: BOS-LHR...A332.
DL 59: LHR-BOS...A332 (Arrives at Terminal E).

New York:
DL 401: JFK-LHR...A332.
DL 402: JFK-LHR...A332.
DL 403: JFK-LHR...A332.

DL1: LHR-JFK...A332.
DL2: LHR-JFK...A332.
DL3: LHR-JFK...A332.

Atlanta:
DL 30: ATL-LHR...A332.
DL 32: ATL-LHR...A333.

DL 31: LHR-ATL...A332.
DL 33: LHR-ATL...A333.

Detroit:
DL 16: DTW-LHR...A332.
DL 18: DTW-LHR...B763.

DL 17: LHR-DTW...A332.
DL 19: LHR-DTW...B763.

Minneapolis:
DL 10: MSP-LHR...B763.

DL 11: LHR-MSP...B763.

Philadelphia: No longer operates.
DL 194: PHL-LHR...75W.
DL 195: LHR-PHL...75W.

Seattle: Now operated by VS.
DL 4349: SEA-LHR...B789.
DL 4348: LHR-SEA...B789.

Some notes on seats: I have not discussed extensively, as it has been covered ad nauseam on the forum.

Comfort+ - LINK

764:
The J the configuration is 1-2-1. If traveling with a companion, the two middle seats work well, as they're next to each other. With the window seats, the seat console is between the passenger and the aisle on the odd seats, minimizing being bumped by someone in the aisle. Some people do not like the forward seats (1-3) due to galley noise while others like these seats for their privacy.

For Y seats, row 30 (exit row) has tons of space. Comfort+ are rows 15-18. Row 15 is the bulkhead C+ seat - opinions vary, but the legroom here is not as good as on the 763. Refer to the C+ FAQ for pictures.

763:
The 763s on this route are the modified a/c with lie flat J seats. The rows with C+ on the 76Ws typically used on LHR flights are 16-21.

DL Forum 763 Mod Tracking (lots of info on seats) - LINK

Beginning in spring 2018, many of Delta's B767 flights to London were switched to A330s instead, which is generally thought to be a more comfortable aircraft type, especially in business class.

Want to see London on approach to LHR?
If you want the chance to get a good look at London when landing @ LHR (assuming the weather cooperates), sit on the right side of the a/c. If winds dictate landing patterns over the city, you'll see it from this side. Pics from one of my landings.

Immigration & Baggage Collection @ LHR

The FA's will provide a landing card for those with non EU/EEA passports. If you're staying in the UK, you'll need the address (hotel, residence, etc.) for your landing card. Passport control will request the landing card and your passport.

Upon deplaning, you will head to the UK Border Agency (UKBA) checkpoint if remaining in the UK or follow the purple "flight connections" signage if you have an onward flight from any LHR terminal.

If you are connecting, refer to the Heathrow website for details on other terminals and specific flight connections.

When flying BE, the FA's hand out FastTrack passes, which often speed the process of entering the UK, the immigration queues can take a while.
  • T3: As you enter the immigration hall, the UK/EU desks are immediately to your left, keep going straight. The entry to the non-EU passport queue will be ahead on the left and FastTrack will be directly ahead. Keep an eye on the regular queue because it's often faster than FastTrack (more agents).
  • T4: If looking at the UKBA desks, the FastTrack lane has been moved to the center of the passport control area and is in between the EU and non-EU passport queues. In the absence of a FastTrack card, I try to be prompt in getting to passport control...closer to the front, the better!

**Also, be sure to have a copy of your itinerary with you as border agents sometimes ask for evidence of your planned departure from the UK.

Baggage:
After clearing passport control, pax head downstairs to collect their baggage (T3 or T4). LHR baggage is generally pretty good and the priority tags work most of the time^. There are cash machines, vending machines, and restrooms in the baggage hall.

Upon collecting baggage, pax pass through customs and then enter the arrivals hall. Booked taxi courier drivers are often waiting across from the exit doors.
  • T3: As you exit customs into the arrivals hall, follow the lane around - the ramp to the Underground and Heathrow Connect/Express will be on the left. Hotel bus shuttles (Hoppa bus) and the taxi rank are also to the left and outside.
  • T4: Go to the left for the Heathrow Connect/Express trains and go to the right for Underground trains (The Underground (AKA the Tube) is the cheapest way into London via the Piccadilly Line; Heathrow Connect to Paddington with a few stops in between is in the middle; the Heathrow Express is the most expensive direct service to Paddington). Rental car and limousine desks are to the right. Rental car and hotel shuttle buses (Hotel Hoppa) are outside of the terminal - follow posted signs.

Baggage storage is also available outside of security.
  • T3: Left Luggage is near the WH Smith in the arrivals hall.
  • T4: Exit to the right and it is across from the escalators that go down to the Tube station.
It currently costs 5GBP/item for 0-4 hours, 11GBP/item for 4-24 hours storage, and 5GBP/item for each additional 24 hours.

Lounges:

Arrivals @ LHR T3:

D1, DM, and PM can use the VS Revivals Lounge on the mezzanine level. Unlike with departures lounges, DM and PM are not allowed to bring a guest along to the Revivals Lounge (unless flying in D1/Upper Class).

Departures:

LHR T3: Delta One passengers, DMs, and PMs have access to the VS Clubhouse lounge. DMs and PMs may bring one guest who is traveling on the same flight. A 3rd party lounge (the "No. 1 Traveller" Lounge) is offered to GM traveling in economy or Premium Economy.

NOTE: Although the dl.com Sky Club Locations page states that Sky Club members get access to the SkyTeam lounge at LHR, I've had agents at the desk there tell me that my SC card does not matter and my ST Elite+ status is what gets me access unless flying in J.
FT Discussion:
Paid SC Member Denied Access to LHR Sky Team Lounge

Check in and security at LHR T4 (AF, KL, and other SkyTeam partners):
Check in for SkyPriority and J pax is at the desks used for SkyTeam pax.

As far as time for check in, Delta Check In Time Requirements. On that note, I have family (Medallions) who have checked in (with checked baggage) right at 60 minutes before the flight and made it through security and to the plane with a few minutes to spare.

FastTrack for the security checkpoint - The FT lane is to the left if looking at the main security queuing point. Pax flying in J can use FT. I have been able to use FT when flying in Y by showing my DM card. Not sure if it is the policy, but I last used it on March 2013 with no issue. Others have also reported success using the FT lane by showing their credentials.

NOTE: Increased security measures at LHR security checkpoints are creating delays - Email I received from DL LINK

If flying AF or KL from LHR, the latest check in time changes effective 1 Feb 2012: Changes to Latest Check-in Time at LHR on AF/KL
More discussion on London and the UK:
FT UK & Ireland Forum - LINK
UK Air Passenger Duty

DL paid ground transfer JFK-EWR/LGA on TATL flights - LINK

Delta and Virgin Atlantic (VS) Partnership:
dl.com: VIRGIN ATLANTIC PARTNERSHIP FAQS
FT thread: Delta Virgin Atlantic Partnership

NOTE: At LHR, DL and VS use T3 while other SkyTeam carriers use T4. These terminals are not connected air or landside.

VS Fare Classes:
VS fare classes do not align with DL fare classes. VS fare buckets:
Upper Class - J, C, D, I, Z, G (G is an award & upgrade fare class)
Premium Economy W, S, H, K, P
Economy Y, B, R, L, U, M, E, Q, X, V, N, O

Note that because Virgin Atlantic uses the same G fare class for both award tickets and upgrades, if using miles or GUCs to upgrade a Virgin Atlantic flight, it will be rebooked in G and may thus show up to Delta as ineligible for mileage earning with SkyMiles. This is incorrect, as upgraded tickets should earn miles based on the original coach ticket -- so if upgrading Virgin Atlantic flights, pay close attention to your SkyMiles earning and be ready to follow up with Delta to get the miles credited correctly.

dl.com - earning miles on VS (VS is a Tier 1 partner.): LINK

Medallion Benefits flying on VS (DM, PM, GM):
- Priority Check-In
- Priority Baggage Handling
- Priority Security
- Priority Boarding
- Baggage fee waiver for one additional piece up to 23kg (~50lbs)
- VS Clubhouse access with a same-day TATL flight on DL or VS (GMs: only at BOS/EWR/IAD/JFK/LAX/SFO, not LGW/LHR; PM have access at LGW, but not LHR unless in J; DM have access at LGW and LHR)

NOTE: VS J pax (and presumably Medallions) are now eligible for Fast Track security for connections, departures, and arrivals at LHR T3: LINK.

Clubhouse (Lounge) Access:

DL/VS J passengers get access to VS Clubhouse lounges at LGW/LHR and BOS/EWR/IAD/JFK/LAX/SFO with a same-day TATL flight on either DL or VS.

GM in W or Y have access to the BOS/EWR/IAD/JFK/LAX/SFO lounges but not LGW/LHR.

DM or PM in W or Y may use the LGW and LHR Clubhouse lounges as well as BOS/EWR/IAD/JFK/LAX/SFO, and may bring 1 guest traveling on the same flight with them.

DM/PM/GM in W or Y at LHR T3 have access to "No. 1 Traveller" lounge instead of, (for DMs in addition to), the VS Clubhouse.

LHR T3:
al330729's pics from the VS Clubhouse at LHR T3 - LINK

JFK:
As a DM flying JFK-LHR, I was able to use the VS Clubhouse at JFK. For pics, please see:
- Lounge - LINK
- Food - LINK
- Showers/Spa - LINK

VS Revivals (Arrivals) Lounge at LHR T3:
alee0729 had no issues accessing the VS Revivals Lounge following a DL arrival into T3. Shower pic - LINK

On Dec. 21, 2013, I stopped by the Revivals Lounge to get clarification on access for DL Medallion members. Per the agent, only pax flying Upper Class (Business) can currently access the lounge due to space issues; DL Medallion status does not = access. This may change once some DL flights start using T3 in Spring 2014.

Upgrading on VS-Operated Flights:
Virgin Atlantic Code Share Flight Questions
Using SM to Upgrade on VS

Access to Extra Leg Room Seats / Exit Rows on VS-operated Flights:
Possible Improvements to the DL-VS Relationship
Print Wikipost

FAQ: Flying to London on DL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2011, 8:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by mtkeller
Better than the SkyTeam lounge at LHR T4? Care to elaborate? Not a terribly great option for DL (too many crappy 767s on LGW-ATL), but I'm likely to be using LGW at some point for intra-EU travel and the No. 1 Gatwick lounges take PP.
I find the T4 lounge excellent.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 8:24 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Originally Posted by avidflyer
I find the T4 lounge excellent.
I'm a big fan, too, so I'm curious what on earth LGW could have in a contract lounge that would surpass the ST T4 lounge.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 8:54 am

Programs: V-Flyer Black
I'm a big fan, too, so I'm curious what on earth LGW could have in a contract lounge that would surpass the ST T4 lounge.
http://www.no1traveller.com/gatwick-airport-lounges.htm

Basically the LHR Virgin Clubhouse minus the free spa (you can pay) and full menu (limited menu). The No 1 is more friend and less uptight than the ST LHR.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 8:58 am

Programs: V-Flyer Black
Better than the SkyTeam lounge at LHR T4? Care to elaborate? Not a terribly great option for DL (too many crappy 767s on LGW-ATL), but I'm likely to be using LGW at some point for intra-EU travel and the No. 1 Gatwick lounges take PP.
Ole' school 767s are not that bad It is not NW FAs on the REALLY ole' school A330s and B744s...

ST Lounge is lacking. Not too much and too stuffy. Not really inviting or warm.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 2:54 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
MIA-LHR went okay last night. The biggest distraction was the same movies from last month (ATL-LHR, SVO-ATL). I slept well and just wish the flight was longer.

FastTrack helped and I am currently in Yotel. FT wanted card or at least BP and Yotel wanted BP.

The major problem is that my luggage did not make it again. I had 2 hours in ATL (from CHA) then 3 hours in MIA. Delta did the same thing last month on my flights OKC-ATL-LHR. I am not impressed with the DL amenity kit.

Last edited by Xeno; Jun 13, 2011 at 11:30 am
Old Jun 13, 2011, 5:49 am
Suspended

DL to LON

Originally Posted by rwoman
Hi All,

There seem to be frequent questions about flying to LON on DL, so I figured one thread might be able to help address the questions I've seen. My fellow FT'ers who transit LON airports can probably add to it as well.

Delta's London Flights:
Atlanta:
DL 11/12: ATL-LGW-ATL - daily service - a combination of the A333 and 763 are typically seen on this route.
DL 9/10: ATL-LHR-ATL - daily service - 764's with flat bed seats
DL 272/273: ATL-LHR-ATL - not daily service - 764's with flat bed seats

Boston:
DL 144/145: BOS-LHR-BOS - daily service - 764's with flat bed seats
DL 270/271: BOS-LHR-BOS - daily service - 764's with flat bed seats
**Scheduled as a 763 over the summer - layout shows 1-2-1 in J = flat bed. ClipperDelta's post indicates that, effective June 1, DL 270 will be a 764 and DL 144will be a 752, likely a 75E. Given this, folks who booked the great deal in J may want to ensure they're on the 764 instead of the 752!!

Detroit:
DL 5/6: DTW-LHR-DTW- daily service - 764's with flat bed seats
DL 262/263: DTW-LHR-DTW - not daily service - 764's with flat bed seats

Miami:
DL 260/261 MIA-LHR-MIA - daily service - 764's with flat bed seats

Minneapolis:
DL 40/41: MSP-LHR-MSP - daily service - 764's with flat bed seats

New York:
DL 1/2: JFK-LHR-JFK - daily service - 764's with flat bed seats
DL 3/4: JFK-LHR-JFK - daily service - 764's with flat bed seats
DL 148/149: JFK-LHR-JFK - daily service - 764's with flat bed seats

Some notes on seats: I have not discussed extensively, as it has been covered ad naseum on the forum.
764:
The J the configuration is 1-2-1. If traveling with a companion, the two middle seats work well, as they're next to each other. With the window seats, the seat console is between the passenger and the aisle on the odd seats, minimizing being bumped by someone in the aisle. Some people do not like the forward seats (1-3) due to galley noise while others like these seats for their privacy.

For Y seats, row 30 (exit row) has tons of space. Economy Comfort rows will be the first 4 rows of the Y cabin and are now available for booking on flights after June 1, 2011.

763: The general consensus has been to stay away from this a/c as it has the old recliners in J and a lack of IFE in Y. Economy Comfort has begun to appear on these a/c, which holds some promise. Forthcoming refits with lay flats, E+, and IFE will make them comparable to the other a/c on this route. The rows with EC on the 763's vary - I can confirm it is 15-19 on the 76G and 16-21 on the 763.

A333: In Y, rows 10 and 29 (exits) are preferred. Row 10 tends to have a bit more galley noise and row 29 sees folks waiting to use the lavatory. Rows 10-14 are designated as Economy Comfort Seats.

752: Rows 19ABC through 22ABC are Economy Comfort seats.

Immigration & Baggage Collection @ LHR

The FA's will provide a landing card for those with non EU/EEA passports. If you're staying in the UK, you'll need the address (hotel, residence, etc.) for your landing card. Passport control will request the landing card and your passport.

Upon deplaning, you will head to the UK Border Agency (UKBA) checkpoint if remaining in the UK or follow "flight connections" signage if you have an onward flight. If you are connecting, refer to the Heathrow website for details on other terminals and specific flight connections. When flying BE, the FA's hand out FastTrack passes, which often speed the process of entering the UK, the immigration queues can take a while. If looking at the UKBA desks, the FastTrack lane is to the right by the wall. In the absence of a FastTrack card, I try to be prompt in getting to passport control...closer to the front, the better!

Also, be sure to have a copy of your itinerary with you, as agents sometimes ask for evidence of your planned departure from the UK.

I often use IRIS to enter the UK, although it is not always open. When I was in T4 last week, I noticed the T4 registration office is closed until further notice and there was a phone number on the door. The website lists locations and requirements for registering. Registration is free and took about 10 minutes.

Baggage
After clearing passport control, pax head downstairs to collect their baggage. LHR baggage is generally pretty good and the priority tags work most of the time^. There are cash machines, vending machines, and restrooms in the baggage hall.

Upon collecting baggage, pax pass through customs and then enter the arrivals hall. Booked taxi courier drivers are often waiting across from the exit doors. Go to the left for the Heathrow Connect/Express trains and go to the right for Underground trains (The Underground (AKA the Tube) is the cheapest way into London via the Piccadilly Line; Heathrow Connect to Paddington with a few stops in between is in the middle; the Heathrow Express is the most expensive direct service to Paddington). Rental car and limousine desks are to the right. Rental car and hotel shuttle buses (Hotel Hoppa) are outside of the terminal - follow posted signs.

Baggage storage is also available outside of security - exit to the right and it is across from the escalators that go down to the Tube station. It currently costs 8.50GBP for 24 hours storage.

Lounges:
Arrivals:

Delta uses the Yotel as an arrivals lounge. BE, DM, and PM get 1 hour free at the Yotel. There are queues at times.
Both CO and DL use the Yotel as an arrivals lounge. CO pax apparently can also use the fitness center at the Hilton - this is not an option for DL pax - I saw this happen on 4 April as I checked out of the Yotel (and they told a CO passenger they did not have any space) after using my post-arrival hour and asked the Yotel desk person.
Some of the existing discussion threads on the Yotel:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...ls-lounge.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...xperience.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/u-k-i...el-lhr-t4.html (This is when I stayed in the premium room, not the free room.)

At London Gatwick (LGW), DL no longer has an arrivals lounge. There are a couple of pay lounges: Sofitel London Gatwick Airline Lounge and a Yotel in the South Terminal. Each of these will cost the individual passenger and are not provided by DL.

Departures:
LHR: There is a SkyTeam Lounge @ LHR T4. It is located across from Gate 10 and is just before Starbucks. It has showers, massage chairs, nap rooms, decent food offerings, wifi, video games, news papers, and lots of seating and electrical outlets (mostly UK with some US outlets).

LGW: DL uses a contract lounge @ LGW. In the past, I've been directed to the Servisair Lougne, but this link states that DL signed an agreement with the No. 1 lounge, but dl.com has not been updated.

Check in and security at LHR
Check in for SkyPriority and J pax is in Zone H - it is tucked away by the SkyTeam carriers' ticket desks. As of early April 2011, DL was using the desks to the right side of the ST elite area - one queue for checking in at the airport and another for bag drop after checking in online or at the kiosk. Check in for non-SkyPriority Y pax is in zone F.

As far as time for check in, Delta Check In Time Requirements. On that note, I have family (Medallions) who have checked in (with checked baggage) right at 60 minutes before the flight and made it through security and to the plane with a few minutes to spare.

FastTrack for the security checkpoint - The FT lane is to the left if looking at the main security queuing point. Pax flying in J can use FT. I have been able to use FT when flying in Y by showing my DM card. Not sure if it is the policy, but I used it in February 2011 and this morning (2 APR) with no issue. Others have also reported success using the FT lane by showing their credentials.

More discussion on London and the UK: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/u-k-ireland-484/
Most helpful. Thanks
Old Jun 13, 2011, 10:28 am
k2

Originally Posted by avidflyer
Thanks for the report. Exactly what I experienced and called "clunky" service...you did a better job describing it. I am surprised it has not get better after a full month but I still considered the flight ok..just not polished.
From what I've experienced I don't think it gets much better - it's a byproduct of DL's no-cart service and the 764's configuration (one galley and long distances to parts of the BE cabin); upper deck of the 744 is similar, but not as bad because distances are shorter.

On the 764 you usually get a 2hr+ dinner service and bkfst at 1:20 before landing, meaning a 7.5hr flight has less than 3-4 sleepable hours. Skipping breakfast is usually the way to go.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 12:16 pm

I would vote for "skipping" all meals.

That's my plan for my flight next month Meal takes forever and really is just so so.....
Old Jun 17, 2011, 8:25 am

Into T5 on bus from Oxford

Early tomorrow morning I will be using a bus from Oxford to LHR called "The Airline" which will take me to T5 or bus central at T1/3. Can someone paint a picture of what it is like to arrive at T5 then look for the BE check-in at H for LHR-MIA?

When I came in from MIA, I went to Yotel then took the free train to T1/3. There was a lot of walking, twists and turns and some confusing signs but at least I was early on the bus and got my choice of seats.

Coming back from Oxford, it saves a few minutes to get off at T5 and I am just hoping it is not quite as complicated to make it to the check-in counter.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by Xeno
Early tomorrow morning I will be using a bus from Oxford to LHR called "The Airline" which will take me to T5 or bus central at T1/3. Can someone paint a picture of what it is like to arrive at T5 then look for the BE check-in at H for LHR-MIA?

When I came in from MIA, I went to Yotel then took the free train to T1/3. There was a lot of walking, twists and turns and some confusing signs but at least I was early on the bus and got my choice of seats.

Coming back from Oxford, it saves a few minutes to get off at T5 and I am just hoping it is not quite as complicated to make it to the check-in counter.
Xeno,

Are you flying back out of T4? If so, and you're not carrying a ton of bags, you can take the #490 (towards Richmond) and 482 (towards South Hall) city buses (free) from T5 to T4. It takes about 15 minutes and I find it's quicker than the trains.

robin
Old Jun 17, 2011, 8:46 am

I would say the easiest way to do this is to take the 490 bus (standard red London bus, and free between LHR terminals) to T4. It will leave from the same bus bays where your bus from Oxford drops off. It picks up along the curb closest to the terminal building. Go up there and check the master list for which stand number. (I want to say it's 8 or 9, but I'm not 100%). This will get you to T4 in 10-15 minutes and allows you to avoid lugging bags to train platforms, onto trains, off of trains, etc. From the bus drop at T4, go inside and take the lift to departures. I *think* that lift comes up between F and G on this map, so you can see where to go from there. The other possibility is that it's the one that comes up in front of E. In any case, I think looking at the map in advance will help you have an idea.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 8:48 am

Xeno,

Are you flying back out of T4? If so, and you're not carrying a ton of bags, you can take the #490 (towards Richmond) and 482 (towards South Hall) city buses (free) from T5 to T4. It takes about 15 minutes and I find it's quicker than the trains.

robin
Ah, yes, 482. I knew there was another bus that ran between T4 and T5, but I can only remember the two that go from Feltham rail station to LHR, which are 490 for T4 and T5 and 285 for Heathrow Central.

My directions are equally valid for the 482. They should leave from the same or adjacent stands, so take whichever shows up first.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 9:08 am

Thanks, I think I got the 'picture'.

Yes, I am trying to get to T4H for LHR-MIA and have a rollaboard + 28" suitcase.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Thanks, I think I got the 'picture'.

Yes, I am trying to get to T4H for LHR-MIA and have a rollaboard + 28" suitcase.
You should be okay on the bus. I usually just situate myself in the handicap area of the bus as long as there are no wheelchairs. I think it is MUCH easier than dealing with the Heathrow Connect trains between the terminals, especially to T4. If you Google "Heathrow" and the bus #, you can get the timetable.

Have a good trip!
Old Jun 17, 2011, 10:36 am

You should be okay on the bus. I usually just situate myself in the handicap area of the bus as long as there are no wheelchairs. I think it is MUCH easier than dealing with the Heathrow Connect trains between the terminals, especially to T4. If you Google "Heathrow" and the bus #, you can get the timetable.

Have a good trip!
And since Xeno's not there for the last bus of the day (I've done that and was upset when the 2nd to last 490 driver decided the bus was full and a 482 was right behind, not realizing that some people, i.e. me, were going a place the 482 didn't go), the buses should be pretty close to the published timetable. They usually get to T5 early and then sit there and wait until they're scheduled to depart

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.