Wiki Posts
Search

Signature Drinks Gone?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2011, 7:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AA, LH
Signature Drinks Gone?

I wonder if Delta got rid off their Signature Drinks since they are not published anymore in the new Sky Magazine Edition.

DALelite
Old Mar 3, 2011, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Its not like they've been 'signature' ones for a while anyway, ever since they got rid of the special mixers and just make up wild and crazy exciting things like jack+coke and vodka+soda.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 7:25 am

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
I still see "Featured Drinks" listed in this month's Sky. It's been about a year since they had any of the signature mixers.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 7:47 am

Programs: AA EP, HH LT Diamond
I had a guy on my flight complaining about the lack of his favorite signature drink. She was apologetic but asked what the signature drink was, I forget what the name of it was but it turned out to be just Vodka and Fresca. All was well and he was able to get his signature drink. He could have just asked for Vodka and Fresca though.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 7:55 am
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
Originally Posted by pdac1975
I had a guy on my flight complaining about the lack of his favorite signature drink. She was apologetic but asked what the signature drink was, I forget what the name of it was but it turned out to be just Vodka and Fresca. All was well and he was able to get his signature drink. He could have just asked for Vodka and Fresca though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDFCL5Oiqk0

I am pretty sure I flew next to the same guy. I was able to capture some video on my phone of him in the Crown Room...
Old Mar 3, 2011, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
I had heard the (NW) AFA thought they were too much work to mix so DL got rid of them leading up to the Union vote. Now that that mess is (hopefully) behind us, we can get the mojitos and margaritas back. @:-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.