Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

12 E-170s Headed to Compass (single class for now)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2011, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM, (NW - Plat), AA - Gold, Marriott - Plat, Avis - First

There is news being reported on other aviation related websites confirming that Compass is acquiring 12 E-170s (apparently former Virgin Blue) to be flown under the Delta Connection banner.

The first 6 will begin operating for DL in May 2011, with the balance joining throughout the remainder of the year.

They initially will be operated in a 70 seat, single class configuration. F will be added at a later time.

Heads up on these "new" E-170s. Looks like they'll be single class at first so we'll have to keep an eye out for these from the former-NW 2-class E-175s, which are generally a nice aircraft and well-received by passengers.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:26 am

Programs: Delta, Hilton
I hope that the seats in both classes have articulating-headrests like on the PMNW CP E75s.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:50 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...ving-soon.html
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:13 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
Would they ever consider basing some of these jets in SLC? I've only flown on an E jet once.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.