Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com dropping exit row reserved seats

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com dropping exit row reserved seats

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2011, 5:52 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by timothyp_787
This thread jogged my memory that I too had trouble getting the exit row seats to "take"; I think I just gave up and waited a few days before I tried again. But it sounds like it's still an issue.
I've gotten the "some of your seat selections..." red error message several times lately, but have always been able to go back in immediately and get the exit row seats. I've figured something in my "no, no, no, yes" answer string didn't upload correctly when I get that message.
Old Feb 27, 2011, 12:48 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Plat, National Exec Elite
select your seat, setup a seat alert for that seat with expertflyer. If it goes away you will get a notification with the seat opening up.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:17 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
Every exit row reseved seat of every itinerary has been changed by Delta - and I've completely lost my exit row seat for an upcoming transcon!
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:22 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Originally Posted by GrizShel
Every exit row reseved seat of every itinerary has been changed by Delta - and I've completely lost my exit row seat for an upcoming transcon!
Have there been equipment changes? That's about the only way I lose exit rows. Sounds like you need to try to talk to IT support at DL to figure out what's wrong here.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 1:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by dd992emo
I've found that when I select those seats I have to select on a flight, then hit "Save Seats and Exit", then go back into the itinerary for the next flight. I have to do that for each flight. Works for me.
Same for me. I have to save them individually - if I do all of them in a batch (on a multi-segment itinerary) it'll drop em. It seems as if the "Are you eligible" pop-up isn't applying across all the flights...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.