Where Have Upgrade Lists Gone?

Old Feb 12, 11, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat, AMEX Centurion (And All That Goes With It)
Where Have Upgrade Lists Gone?

Is it just me or are upgrade lists completely gone? Flying DTW-LAX today, and despite being a Diamond haven't cleared yet there are seats showing. Usually, after checking in online I can see my position. I am no longer offered the option. Called the Diamond line, and they can't see the list either. Is this new? A glitch? Or new/part of the "monetize first class program"--they don't even want to show us how bad the new upgrade reality is

Last edited by andrewpartyman; Feb 12, 11 at 9:06 am
Old Feb 12, 11, 8:57 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Standby lists have not been showing for me either. IIRC, however, the phone agents couldn't tell where someone was on the upgrade or standby lists.

Thursday I went into the SkyClub and the agent had to count where I was on the list and then count the number of available seats. I would guess it is a glitch of some sort.
Old Feb 12, 11, 9:20 am

Programs: DL DM (and NRSA), UA NA, HH Dia, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by andrewpartyman View Post
Is it just me or are upgrade lists completely gone? Flying DTW-LAX today, and despite being a Diamond haven't cleared yet there are seats showing. Usually, after checking in online I can see my position. I am no longer offered the option. Called the Diamond line, and they can't see the list either. Is this new? A glitch? Or new/part of the "monetize first class program"--they don't even want to show us how bad the new upgrade reality is
Quit lying and quit this charade and witch hunt that DL is doing you wrong as you are obviously not telling the truth about your status and Im not sure you are telling the truth about anything else you post.

There are ZERO DM's on the upgrade lists today between DTW-LAX which means
1) There are no DMs sitting in coach on these flights (any DMs who cleared today would be showing)
2) You are not a DM

The only monetized people sitting in F today are the ones who PAID either an F or P fare to sit there.
Old Feb 12, 11, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL PM, UA Gold, WN A-List, HH DIA, Hyatt Disc, IHG Spire/AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Flew RDU-DTW-SFO a few weeks ago and I could only view one of the flight's upgrade lists. Of course I knew I wouldn't clear on either but still
Old Feb 12, 11, 9:33 am

Programs: DL DM 4.4 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium
Also remember some of us are using our SWUs up.
Old Feb 12, 11, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by majorwibi View Post
Quit lying and quit this charade and witch hunt that DL is doing you wrong as you are obviously not telling the truth about your status and Im not sure you are telling the truth about anything else you post.

There are ZERO DM's on the upgrade lists today between DTW-LAX which means
1) There are no DMs sitting in coach on these flights (any DMs who cleared today would be showing)
2) You are not a DM

The only monetized people sitting in F today are the ones who PAID either an F or P fare to sit there.

No disrespect intended, but are you ABSOLUTELY sure? Given the Delta IT problems, are you sure the computer isn't lying to you?
Old Feb 12, 11, 11:53 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by udontknowme View Post
No disrespect intended, but are you ABSOLUTELY sure? Given the Delta IT problems, are you sure the computer isn't lying to you?
Uh, OP has a bit of a track record here...... I doubt the computer is "lying".
Old Feb 12, 11, 11:57 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
He's started trolling in the AmEx MR forum now, too. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/15850943-post23.html
Old Feb 12, 11, 1:11 pm

Programs: DL PM 1.53MM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM.
Originally Posted by mtkeller View Post
He's started trolling in the AmEx MR forum now, too. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/15850943-post23.html
Tread carefully when talking about a Costco Executive Member.

Originally Posted by dickinson View Post
Uh, OP has a bit of a track record here...... I doubt the computer is "lying".
^

David
Old Feb 12, 11, 1:59 pm

Programs: DL DM (and NRSA), UA NA, HH Dia, National Exec Elite
I'm 100% certain otherwise i would have never made my original post in this thread. I'll prove it to any mod who wants to see my proof but I'm not posting it in a public forum

No disrespect taken
Old Feb 12, 11, 2:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVPG, DL GM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by majorwibi View Post
I'm 100% certain otherwise i would have never made my original post in this thread. I'll prove it to any mod who wants to see my proof but I'm not posting it in a public forum

No disrespect taken
I have to agree with majorwibi, I have checked and I can confirm there is not one DM sitting in the back in ANY flight today from DTW-LAX. The OP is obviously lying about his status and should be blocked from posting on this forum. Any mod can verify this with me as well but I will not post private company information on a public forum. The last few threads by andrewpartyman should all be deleted as they are lies and portray Delta Air Lines in a false and demeaning manner.
Old Feb 12, 11, 2:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVPG, DL GM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
The IT problems are not screwing up UG lists. Obviously DL still has its passenger lists and FF information. Kind of a given since every airline needs to submit SFPD to the TSA. The OP is lying and it is quite sad honestly because what he is posting isn't even close to true and posting it on a public forum makes some people believe that he is telling the truth.
Old Feb 12, 11, 5:54 pm

Programs: Delta Ham Sammich, SPG, Hertz #1 Gold, Chalet Suites Matterhorn
Don't know why OP can't see his UG list. I just checked in for a flight tomorrow, it shows me as 1 of 8 for 3 seats. V never opened at the windows, which is a different issue. Who knows if someone wants to buy an F or an A fare between now and departure time...
Old Feb 12, 11, 5:59 pm

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Originally Posted by Frozentech View Post
Don't know why OP can't see his UG list. I just checked in for a flight tomorrow, it shows me as 1 of 8 for 3 seats. V never opened at the windows, which is a different issue. Who knows if someone wants to buy an F or an A fare between now and departure time...
OP is a troll. Please just ignore him. In fact, he will now join KLM is dead - Long Live KLM on my ignore list.
Old Feb 12, 11, 7:56 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Closing this thread pending review

thezipper
Delta Co-Moderator

Search this Thread
Search Engine: