Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Anyone unable to view/select preferred seats?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2011, 3:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DELTA PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC, etc.

Any other elites unable to view or select preferred seats for the last couple of months? This started approximately the same time that preferred seating was reconfigured/expanded.

The affected PNRs are travel agent-booked; delta.com-booked itineraries work fine.

If anyone has experienced and found a way to get this resolved, please respond...

Thanks
Old Jan 29, 2011, 11:51 am

Location: Anaheim, CA - Delta Platinum Medallion,Sky Team Elite Plus, American Airlines Platinum, OneWorld - Emerald, EK-Skywards Gold, VS Flying Club, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold. Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum, Intercontinental Platinum Ambassador
My latest itinerary to Bahrain, which was booked by our coporate travel agency, has a problem with allowing me to view seat maps. Every time I try to view the seat maps I get a response of "Page Not Found"! Very frustrating.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kettle with Kryptonium Medallion Tags
Originally Posted by MikeBU
Any other elites unable to view or select preferred seats for the last couple of months? This started approximately the same time that preferred seating was reconfigured/expanded.

The affected PNRs are travel agent-booked; delta.com-booked itineraries work fine.
I was having that problem back last year. It prompted me to start this Flyertalk thread: FOs no longer have access to Exit Row Seats on Economy class fares

The travel agency website (that my employer forces us to use) may have been doing something screwy with my Skymiles number - I noticed that their emailed receipts were not including my Skymiles number on my Delta flights. After I submitted a bug report to them, they suggested that edit my profile (on their website) and reenter my Skymiles number.

That took care of the bug with their website and emailed receipts, but it does not appear to have fixed the preferred seat problem on Delta's website. My next flight is not full-Y, so the seat maps on Delta's website do not show any of the blue Preferred Seats - all the seats are white and the ones that would normally be blue (Preferred) have X's through them, meaning they are unavailable to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.