Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta SkyClub one-day pass for only $12

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta SkyClub one-day pass for only $12

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2011, 12:37 pm

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by CalVol
I'm sitting in B10 in ATL having used one. Scanned and stamped without a problem.
Good to hear that. I got 2 for my mother for when she comes to visit, and I didn't want her to have any unpleasant surprises.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 12:45 pm

I've not used DL lounges before but have an upcoming 8 hour layover in ATL (miles tickets - all that was available) and wondered about getting a day pass. This offer is tempting, and I wondered if someone here would be kind enough to give me brief description of that DL lounge (I've used NW and AS lounges, so not a total lounge newbie).

Showers available?

Maybe a place for a brief snooze? (coming off TA flight, waiting for connection home)

Snacks or drinks available?

Would you expect to be able to bring a teenager on this pass, or should I purchase him his own?
Old Feb 6, 2011, 2:23 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Hilton
Originally Posted by CalVol
I'm sitting in B10 in ATL having used one. Scanned and stamped without a problem. I will be able to use it in BNA while I wait for my buddy to arrive and head off on the remainder of my trip.

Was hoping to use it in SAN this morning at 0 dark-thirty but, I opted out of the nude scanner and got significantly delayed...but that is another story
Great! So is one pass good for whole day (i.e SAN-ATL-BNA) skyclub? I don't need another pass to use for each club?
Old Feb 6, 2011, 2:27 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by CDTraveler
I've not used DL lounges before but have an upcoming 8 hour layover in ATL (miles tickets - all that was available) and wondered about getting a day pass. This offer is tempting, and I wondered if someone here would be kind enough to give me brief description of that DL lounge (I've used NW and AS lounges, so not a total lounge newbie).

Showers available?

Maybe a place for a brief snooze? (coming off TA flight, waiting for connection home)

Snacks or drinks available?

Would you expect to be able to bring a teenager on this pass, or should I purchase him his own?
Some lounges have showers
https://www.delta.com/traveling_chec...club/index.jsp
Snacks and drinks are available.
Not sure about the snooze, and you'll need a second pass for your teenager.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by jeromyers
Great! So is one pass good for whole day (i.e SAN-ATL-BNA) skyclub? I don't need another pass to use for each club?
Yes, these are 1 day passes as opposed to the $25 DL Amex 1 visit passes (although I have club hopped in ATL on the 1 Visit passes).

I am now in the BNA club eating fake cheese and crisp pretzels and washing it all down with a nice cold beverage while waiting on my ride.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 3:01 pm

They show "Currently Unavailable" on Amazon.

The last one-day pass I had, the ATL Concourse C agent would not let me in because I wasn't flying DL metal or codeshare. Ten minutes of arguing led her to make some phone calls. By the time I was approved, I had ten minutes in the club.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by LegalTender
They show "Currently Unavailable" on Amazon.

The last one-day pass I had, the ATL Concourse C agent would not let me in because I wasn't flying DL metal or codeshare. Ten minutes of arguing led her to make some phone calls. By the time I was approved, I had ten minutes in the club.
Two weeks, ago, it showed "currently unavailable" for a few days. I checked back a few times and they were available. Seem to be hit or miss.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 7:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Dang this is a good deal... hope they get some more back in stock... but wonder how the seller gets them so cheap...
Old Feb 6, 2011, 9:50 pm

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I have been checking frequently for a week, and they have not been back in stock any more. I think the seller must have actually run out of these. It's my guess that the seller showed them as out of stock when they were overwhelmed by orders and then put them back in stock once they were caught up enough to know if they really had any left.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 12:17 pm

Used my 4 passes last week worked great, seller was very nice, seller told me they bid on these in bulk from ebay last year and decided to resell.im happy i got a great deal^.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by abrams3030
Used my 4 passes last week worked great, seller was very nice, seller told me they bid on these in bulk from ebay last year and decided to resell.im happy i got a great deal^.
I used mine at the ATL Skyclub (T Concourse) for a long layover and it was great. Bartender was excellent.

Is this a done deal with the seller? Anymore being sold in the future? It's worth it to have a few of these day passes handy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.