Wiki Posts
Search

Delta PNR#?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2011, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Co-Onepass, Delta-Useless Skymiles
Delta PNR#?

Does Delta have a PNR# for international and interline flights? I did not find any information on the webiste. All I have is a 6 digit code we use in the US to print reservations @ the kiosk.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 9:31 am

Programs: DL DM (.00123 MM), UA 1P, Marriott PLT, HI GLD, SW PLT
Airfrance or KLM will have a different PNR, at least in my experience.

If you go to klm.us or airfrance.us you can search on your ticket number to find the AF or KLM PNR
Old Feb 7, 2011, 2:28 am

I also booked flights through Delta Air Lines, everything is fine, I got confirmations and a DL confirmation code with which I can see the itinerary on their website, my credit card has been charged the correct amount, etc etc ...

Only I did not get a PNR code and as such cannot see my trip through checkmytrip.com (for example); is this normal?
Old Feb 7, 2011, 2:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
What DL sometimes calls the "confirmation code" or "reservation number" is the PNR. It should appear at the top of your itinerary on delta.dumb.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 2:49 am

I thought that too, but the receipt only says "Delta confirmation code" and ticket no, and this confirmation code does not work on for example checkmytrip.com so I think it's not the PNR code.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 3:20 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
That's definitely your PNR. I just tried one of mine on checkmytrip.com (never heard of it before), and it doesn't work either. Thinking DL's not set up to function with that site, whatever its purpose is.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 7:15 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
checkmytrip.com is a service from Amadeus which is one of several GDS systems out there (like Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan) . It only works when you or your travel agent book a ticket through Amadeus. Delta's system is not based on Amadeus (although Delta does provide inventory to Amadeus)(I believe Delta is closely associated with Worldspan) so checkmytrip.com does not support.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 10:29 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
checkmytrip.com is a service from Amadeus which is one of several GDS systems out there (like Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan) . It only works when you or your travel agent book a ticket through Amadeus. Delta's system is not based on Amadeus (although Delta does provide inventory to Amadeus)(I believe Delta is closely associated with Worldspan) so checkmytrip.com does not support.
This is the case with all airline and GDS systems (i.e. viewtrip.com, etc...)
Old Feb 7, 2011, 11:27 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by FlyAO2
This is the case with all airline and GDS systems (i.e. viewtrip.com, etc...)
Exactly. Which one works with Delta?
Old Feb 7, 2011, 12:02 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Exactly. Which one works with Delta?
None if you book with DL directly - those are travel agency sponsored websites.

Unless you booked your itinerary with a travel agency, it will not work. If you DO book with a travel agency, they will give you a record locator that will work on the respective website. (note, your airline PNR number will be different)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.