Wiki Posts
Search

HOOU from GoGo!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2011, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
HOOU from GoGo!

Sitting on Flt 1305 today thinking about my upcoming DL itins so I fired up the browser. Quite a pleasant surprise when GoGo said Have One On Us! Well, that wasn't their term but in any case it is free.

No sign-in or anything, just activate the code they give you. No idea if it is available for all flts today -- or how long this will last -- but you got nothing to lose by trying it on your upcoming flts.

Thanks GoGo. ^
Old Jan 9, 2011, 9:35 am

Programs: DL Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Sez_Who
Sitting on Flt 1305 today thinking about my upcoming DL itins so I fired up the browser. Quite a pleasant surprise when GoGo said Have One On Us! Well, that wasn't their term but in any case it is free.

No sign-in or anything, just activate the code they give you. No idea if it is available for all flts today -- or how long this will last -- but you got nothing to lose by trying it on your upcoming flts.

Thanks GoGo. ^
What!? I passed you going MCO-DTW this morning and I had to pay the $9.95 for access for my iPad.
Old Jan 9, 2011, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Today's only the second time (other than holiday promos) where I've pulled a free session - still online aboard DL0571, ATL-STT even though we're already further out to sea than I've ever been able to pick up WiFi (14 minutes shy of half way).
Old Jan 9, 2011, 4:32 pm

Why is it called "Go Go?" That name reminds me of something else!
Old Jan 9, 2011, 8:02 pm

Pizza a Go Go

There was this pizza shop called Pizza A-Go-Go here in the Bay Area and when I first read about Go-Go WiFi I thought Delta was adding this to their buy on board menu hot pizzas. Pizza My Heart bought them out. But when I read further I was like o shucks would have been cool to have fresh Greek Pizzas on board lol.
Old Jan 9, 2011, 8:47 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, 2 MM
Someone on an LAX-MSP told me earlier this week that you can get gogo internet coupons on the internet. I googled "gogo internet" and the only coupons I could find had already expired in 2010. Anyone have any links?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.