Roll-over MQMs Posted Jan 4, 2011

Old Jan 5, 2011, 5:22 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Wintering
Just checked, and 175k rollover has posted to my account. But I can't find where choice benefit selectioin is located on Delta site. Do I have to wait for the email link?
Try this link: https://www.delta.com/skymiles/about...fits/index.jsp

I just searched "Choice Benefits" at delta.com.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 6:13 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by tikiboy
Mine haven't posted. I'm at 119K and expecting a Amex MQM book for my statement that just closed. I don't know if this will make me DM or PM with 44K rolled over and then the 10K Miles boost would get applied?

I guess it's all out of my hands. It is what it is.
Mine are now posted, along with my Miles boost, so I am still PM with 54K. So rollover is now posting for PMs...
Old Jan 5, 2011, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
Originally Posted by DLATL777
What is everyone's Million Miler Miles showing? Anyone else showing that essentially the rollovers from last year were also added to the total for Million Miles (effectively double crediting them?).
Even if they do, there's no benefit for me since there's no goal above 4MM
Old Jan 5, 2011, 6:52 am

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by DL-Don
Even if they do, there's no benefit for me since there's no goal above 4MM
Are those violins I hear in the background?
Old Jan 5, 2011, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
Originally Posted by DeltaFan4Now
Are those violins I hear in the background?
A whole orchestra of them....
Old Jan 5, 2011, 7:07 am

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Posted - all 59,678 worth. They did NOT effect (affect) my MM total.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by Italy98
Neither Mrs. Italy nor my miles have rolled over.
Mrs. Italy has not rolled over?
Old Jan 5, 2011, 8:07 am

Programs: DL - Diamond Medallion - 2 Million Miler; Marriott Gold Elite, Radisson GOLD. ParknGo loves me
Originally Posted by DLATL777
What is everyone's Million Miler Miles showing? Anyone else showing that essentially the rollovers from last year were also added to the total for Million Miles (effectively double crediting them?).
I noticed the same thing. Get's me about 1 year away from 2MM....if that stays in place.

Perhaps a programming issue - let's keep it quiet !!
Old Jan 5, 2011, 9:24 am

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Mine have now rolled and my million miler miles are correct.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 9:41 am

Programs: DL, AA, US, SWA
Nothing for a SM yet.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 10:11 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by MR_MAMA
People should not point out these sort of things or they will be "fixed" just sayin'
I noticed mine were double posted yesterday and kept fingers crossed no one would point it out on FT.

Thanks FT for getting it fixed!
Old Jan 5, 2011, 10:22 am

Programs: DL DM/MM; UA Premier 1K; AA EXP; ICH Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by TheMadBrewer
I understand that is the case if you start as PM and reach DM (as I did in 2010) but I didn't think I would have 3 choices per year forever (so long as I remain DM, that is)

I have to say I don't really understand this program -- and from all the problems, it is clear that Delta doesn't either
It makes sense that you'd get 3 choices forever. If you gradually reach DM through the year, you get the PM benefit at 75K then the 2 DM benefits at 125K. So why shouldn't you get all 3 benefits if you travel so much that you're already qualified for DM on January 1?
Old Jan 5, 2011, 10:22 am

Programs: DL DM & MM, CO Plat, MR Plat, HH Diamond, National Emerald Club Exec Elite, Hertz#1 Gold,Hyatt Plat
Mine Posted

Just checked my account and my 197K rollover miles have posted. Love the rollover feature, only 53K more MQMs for my 2013 Diamond

Also checked my choice awards and I have 3 more choices for 2012 now to go along with the 6 from 2010/2011 that I haven't chosen yet.

Guess I need to make my 2010 choices by the end of next month, still debating what to pick. 20K Miles + 25K Miles and then either a gift card or upgrade certs probably, although since my company pays for business class on international trips Hawaii is really the only time I can ever use them.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 10:24 am

Programs: DL DM/MM; UA Premier 1K; AA EXP; ICH Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by AM-PM-DM
A question regarding 2012 choice benefits. What if they change the benefits at the end of the 2011 program year? E.g. this time really "improved" SWUs. If you would select now, you would lose out on improvements. Of course you could also argue, that you protect yourself from more potential deterioration.
I, for one, will hold back on my PM 2012 CBs just to be sure. I would at least have one of three left in case of a new CB.
That's why I don't pick them until the end or until I need them. So far, DL hasn't delighted us with real SWU's however.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 10:29 am

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
Originally Posted by mike_plat
It makes sense that you'd get 3 choices forever. If you gradually reach DM through the year, you get the PM benefit at 75K then the 2 DM benefits at 125K. So why shouldn't you get all 3 benefits if you travel so much that you're already qualified for DM on January 1?
If I start the year as a DM, I don't get sent a packet when I pass the Silver, GM and PM levels (the only thing of value would be the "Have One On Us" vouchers). Similarly, I am not a PM so I didn't expect to get a PM choice. I guess if it was called the "75K MQM Choice Benefit" then it makes sense.

None of this is a complaint -- I can always use another $200 voucher

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.