Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority tags torn off in transit

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2010, 2:20 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, AA Exec. Plat., HHonors Gold, Marriot Silver, Hertz Pres. Circle, Starwood Gold, etc.
I'm glad to hear that the tags are working for some people. My experience has been the opposite... with the tag, my bags come towards the end.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 5:17 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by MS02113
Why is this complaint not substantive?
I was wondering this myself.

Originally Posted by nfg05
Seems substantive to me... they tout the priority bag service as a benefit.
+1

Originally Posted by domcharles
+1....DELTA needs to live by its claims.
+10

Originally Posted by cgchu
I'm glad to hear that the tags are working for some people. My experience has been the opposite... with the tag, my bags come towards the end.
Wow. Since the merger my bag is one of the first 10 out almost always. Prior to the merger I sensed that the bag handlers ignored the priority tags.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 1:43 pm
mpp

Resurrecting this thread because I have now seen this twice in recent travels. Once where the priority tag was torn completely off and of course bag was not treated with priority (PDX-DTW-DCA).

Another time (PHL-DTW-PDX) that they put the tag on such that there were two sides sticking out from the destination bag tag. One side was torn clear off. The other was torn almost off...dangling like a chad would be a good metaphor. This bag was treated with priority.

To me, the priority bag handling is a nice perk but most of the time I could care less. When traveling international with global entry it is great to be the first one to clear customs and immigration (even when traveling in coach) however.

The concern is more that if the bag handlers are that unhappy with dealing with "priority bags" what else might they do to those bags. Maybe when the priority bag issue is not important I'll just not have them put it on the bag.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 2:20 pm

Programs: DL --FO, M&M
Originally Posted by nfg05
Seems substantive to me... they tout the priority bag service as a benefit.
I agree.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.