Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Blonde up from Y offering "special" services to F passengers!

Blonde up from Y offering "special" services to F passengers!

Old Dec 15, 2010, 12:41 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott, Delta, United, AA
Honestly I think you just misread the situation, maybe because you've been in Bangkok too long

If she really wanted that i bet she would have handed those guys a note or sat next to someone in coach you said there were empty seats and propositioned them or waited by the bathroom and tried to convince someone. I just don't see her openly asking like that even if they wanted to they couldn't once half the first class cabin at least heard her proposition

Diverting the plane due to a proposition for money? I don't see this as being diverting material. Either there is alot more to this story like she was bugging out on drugs and crazy during the flight and a risk to passengers or herself or you misread the situation. Are you sure the guys in row 4 weren't celebrities or something and she was a "huge fan" maybe that would explain her offer LOL
Old Dec 15, 2010, 12:54 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Originally Posted by cfischer
Ryanair is taking over Delta

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfIY24BErBE
I knew about his comment, but I hadn't seen the video and didn't know he said it to the German media. The look on the translator's face is priceless.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 4:54 am

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
Dov, you missed your chance.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 5:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by Powers106
There didn't seem to be an air marshall on board
This isn't a security issue so there would be no reason for FAM to get involved
Old Dec 15, 2010, 6:00 am

Programs: Delta Diamond Charter Member/1.8MM, IHG Spire Elite
Originally Posted by wjev
For all of you Plats that keep wondering if DM is worth it, now you know...
Well said, R E A L L Y? No, I mean really!
Old Dec 15, 2010, 9:04 am

Programs: Delta DM!
Originally Posted by nfg05
Are there any women on FT? Any at all?
What is your point here?
Old Dec 15, 2010, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL 1MM Platinum, UA 1k, HH Silver, BonVoy Platinum
Originally Posted by bdlman
Honestly I think you just misread the situation, maybe because you've been in Bangkok too long

If she really wanted that i bet she would have handed those guys a note or sat next to someone in coach you said there were empty seats and propositioned them or waited by the bathroom and tried to convince someone. I just don't see her openly asking like that even if they wanted to they couldn't once half the first class cabin at least heard her proposition

Diverting the plane due to a proposition for money? I don't see this as being diverting material. Either there is alot more to this story like she was bugging out on drugs and crazy during the flight and a risk to passengers or herself or you misread the situation. Are you sure the guys in row 4 weren't celebrities or something and she was a "huge fan" maybe that would explain her offer LOL
I appreciate your efforts to break it down and analyze the incident from many different angles...I just voluntarily added an OP to relate the events that I saw and heard transpire on a recent flight, I'm not submitting a legal deposition.

If you think I misread the situation, that is really up to you, and in fairness you seem really polite in your line of questioning. But my experience and take on the situation from actually having been there, was that a drugged up blonde girl put on a bunch of lip gloss and a spray or three of perfume, came up to F and asked the guys behind me if they were interested in a good time, etc., and the implications were obvious. She didn't seem very stable or sharp-thinking at the time.

If I misread it, which is also possible, I guess I wasn't alone because the lady I was sitting next to also interpreted it that way and was SHOCKED to say the least. It wasn't just the offer, it was the fact that she became an unruly passenger, and I guess unruly passengers sometimes can cause a flight to be diverted or police to show up. Anyway, I missed a lot of the action by sitting in F and not watching her behavior in Y (as I've said in other posts, I don't have all the info, just what I saw).

ps. pass them a note, LOL. And the guys didn't look like celebrities, no offense to them.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:10 am

While the approach doesn't make sense from someone who is a, let's say, "professional"...it does sound like someone who is under the influence.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:16 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
...If she really wanted that i bet she would have handed those guys a note or sat next to someone in coach you said there were empty seats and propositioned them or waited by the bathroom and tried to convince someone...
Someone seems familiar with how this works.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:19 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by andymo99
Had to hit urban dictionary for this one. Thanks.
Thank you for posting this. I wouldn't have had any idea, but now that I looked it up, the term makes so much sense.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by secretsea18
Dov, you missed your chance.
That was my own fault. I should have known not to fly on Virgin Air.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:27 am

Passenger A (looking at the afore-mentioned blonde): "My God! Is that Hortense?"

Passenger B: "I don't know. She looks relaxed to me."
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:28 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion
Originally Posted by travelingsalesgal
What is your point here?
Hard not to note that this thread has turned into a bunch of giddy school children.

If this had been a thread about a soldier deserving an upgrade, fox news on the the lineup, or a non-rev getting an upgrade, the sanctimony would be dripping out of my computer screen.

But a hearsay report of alleged solicitation, potential substance abuse, and waste of law enforcement resources is call for innumerable bad puns, oral sex references, and flat out endorsement of prostitution.

Just a wild guess that this thread is full of middle aged sexually repressed men.

(now let's see how long it takes before my post gets removed)
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by jb725
Just a wild guess that this thread is full of middle aged sexually repressed men.
Bullcrap! I am not a "middle aged sexually repressed" man.

I am a sexually-deprived Dirty Old Man.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:37 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion
Originally Posted by Dovster
Bullcrap! I am not a "middle aged sexually repressed" man.

I am a sexually-deprived Dirty Old Man.
With a sense of humor no less!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.