Great Service on FO call line!!

Old Dec 10, 2010, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver Medalion, American Express Platinum
Smile Great Service on FO call line!!

Used the FO call line today and was happy with the top notch customer service. A vendor of mine booked me a flight on Delta, but they bought it on Orbitz. When I got the conformation my last name was spelled wrong. I called Orbitz and they said I was SOL. I had to cancel the flight and rebook. I decided to try and call the Delta FO line. Thinking they would say sorry you bought your ticket through Orbitz. I was wrong the SLC agent was very helpful and switched my name, no questions asked. After he fixed my ticket, we chatted for a few minutes about skiing in Lake Tahoe. Even though I’m only FO, I would have never got that fixed by Delta with out FO. Thanks Delta!
Old Dec 10, 2010, 11:38 pm

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
I've not yet had a need to ask the FO line for something they might not do for a plebe, but I have found their responsiveness/helpfulness to be much better (as in quite great, really) on the FO line than on the general customer line. Heck, just getting a human being in less than 30 minutes is nice. For the griping we read around here about some of the PM and DM agents, I'm thinking the PMs and DMs should try calling the general line a couple of times so they could fully appreciate the quality difference.
Old Dec 11, 2010, 6:04 am

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by mtkeller
I'm thinking the PMs and DMs should try calling the general line a couple of times so they could fully appreciate the quality difference.
^ You're absolutely right!
Old Dec 11, 2010, 7:03 am

Programs: DL-DM, PC-PM
Originally Posted by robtking
^ You're absolutely right!
We do get the general line any time we are not connected to Chisolm.
Old Dec 11, 2010, 8:01 am

Can anyone tell me which phone number to call to receive the FO service? My wife got an FO status match this week and had a terrible time on general line.

PM me if necessary...she just hasn't gotten the credentials yet, and I can't find the number on DL's website.

Thanks!

Last edited by newsmanhoss; Dec 11, 2010 at 2:45 pm
Old Dec 11, 2010, 9:12 am

Programs: DL PM, Alaska Gold MVP, Expedia Elite Plus, Amex Reserve.
Originally Posted by newsmanhoss
Can anyone tell me which phone number to call to receive the FO service? My wife got an FO status match this week and had a terrible time on general line.

PM me if necessary...she just hasn't gotten the credentials yet, and I can' find the number on DL's website.

Thanks!
Here you go, 800-325-3999

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.