Wiki Posts
Search

Million Miler Changes Coming??

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2010, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
Million Miler Changes Coming??

In late October, I flew SFO-PEK and made 4 million miles. As expected, recently there was a letter in the mail thanking me for my 4 MM including a link to pick a gift.

There was also, in a separate envelope, a new DM card and a set of DM luggage tags all with 4MM added on the right side. (My original 2010 DM card did not include a 3MM notation.) It was marked to expire 2/12 which is correct since I made DM for 2011in May. I'm assuming I won't get a new card and new luggage tags in February although I should make DM through 2/13 in January 2011 given my roll-over miles and a BE trip to Japan in mid-January.

The real question is why did my new DM card include the 4MM logo when my previous DM and before that PM cards did not include the 3MM logo. Is Delta going to go to complementary annual PM for 3MM and complementary annual DM for 4MM starting in 2011?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!
Old Dec 6, 2010, 8:33 am

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
Here is a recent thread on the MM tags

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...m-mm-tags.html
Old Dec 6, 2010, 8:34 am

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
I think they just thought it would be a nice thing to do to put the logo on it for extra recognition.

Congrats on 4MM. I will hit 1 MM on 2011 and looking forward to it
Old Dec 6, 2010, 8:40 am

Programs: 4MM/DM, Marriott Lifetime PM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by DL-Don
Is Delta going to go to complementary annual PM for 3MM and complementary annual DM for 4MM starting in 2011?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

PM at 3MM would be extremely nice and welcome! I'm 21k short of 3MM but will never make it to 4MM. Without a change in the program, 2011 will be a year of looking for a new airline. Being based in RDU has one taking a close look at UA and AA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.