Skymiles Shopping

Old Nov 21, 2010, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, PC Plat, SPG Gold,
Skymiles Shopping

I was doing some holiday shopping through the Skymiles shopping portal since there were some sweet bonuses available but even though it has been about two weeks none of my miles have posted. Anyone else experiencing a very long lag time in miles posting. Most of my orders were from Harry and David and in the past it seems they posted very quickly!

Thanks for any insight.
Old Nov 21, 2010, 10:29 am

I bought a bag from eBags last week and my miles posted before the bag arrived.

I do have another question though. I notice that Apple on CO's shopping site gives 4 miles/$ but just 1 on DL. How often do the multiplyers change?
Old Nov 21, 2010, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by PeteyNice
I bought a bag from eBags last week and my miles posted before the bag arrived.

I do have another question though. I notice that Apple on CO's shopping site gives 4 miles/$ but just 1 on DL. How often do the multiplyers change?
On skymileshopping.com, I've seen the miles/$ for Apple/iTunes fluctate very little.
Old Nov 21, 2010, 12:07 pm

Programs: SkyMiles PM, Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum
I made a purchase on Crate and Barrel on October 30 and the miles posted November 2. I made purchases on Vision Direct and Land's End on November 6 and am still waiting for the miles to post. YMMV.
Old Nov 27, 2010, 8:15 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Sorry for the novice questions. I'm not married so this has never come up for me. A relative is going to order something from one of the SkyMiles Shopping merchants. She would like the miles to go to her husband's account.

Does she need to have it shipped to his name not hers?
Does she need to use a cc in his name not hers?

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 27, 2010, 1:17 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by Evan!
Sorry for the novice questions. I'm not married so this has never come up for me. A relative is going to order something from one of the SkyMiles Shopping merchants. She would like the miles to go to her husband's account.

Does she need to have it shipped to his name not hers?
Does she need to use a cc in his name not hers?

Thanks in advance.
It Depends:

1) If the site you are buying from has a input field for the SkyMiles # when you register or checkout, just place his FF# here and you should be fine.

2) If the site doesn't ask for your FF# directly, your relative will probably need to use URL he clicked on SkyMiles Shopping to have the miles credit to his account. If unsure, it never hurts to call the retailer. Just make sure you don't purchase the order then try to add it, as this rarely ever works.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.