Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade & Standby Lists FUBAR???

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, Priority Club Platinum Elite
Question Upgrade & Standby Lists FUBAR???

The last two flights I have had I have had to wait for battlefield upgrades. In the past once you had checked in online you could see number of open F seats and your position on the upgrade list. The past two flights I have checked in online for, show nothing at all when I click on the link. Both available seats and position on list is blank.

Is this a great new feature of the new site, or just an anomaly?

Either way DL needs to get their S together!
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:06 am

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by dollerman73

No, simply no problems on this end. Must be on yours. I had six flights this week, all battlefield upgrades and the system worked just fine on both a droid and a PC.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:22 am

Programs: Delta Ham Sammich, SPG, Hertz #1 Gold, Chalet Suites Matterhorn
The last two flights I have had I have had to wait for battlefield upgrades. In the past once you had checked in online you could see number of open F seats and your position on the upgrade list. The past two flights I have checked in online for, show nothing at all when I click on the link. Both available seats and position on list is blank.

Perhaps a browser setting changed ? It's working for me on Firefox 3.6.12

Which doesn't at all address the fact that your position on the list at check-in is optimistic fantasy, once you factor in those sleazy SDC'ers.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Frozentech
Perhaps a browser setting changed ? It's working for me on Firefox 3.6.12

Which doesn't at all address the fact that your position on the list at check-in is optimistic fantasy, once you factor in those sleazy SDC'ers.
Oh how I love the new DM 24 hour SDC rule. I was 3 for 3 last week on SDC upgrades... Thanks DL.

Oh yeah, I'll also check my browser settings, thanks for the idea.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Doesn't work for me on Firefox 3.6.12, but does on IE 8.07, go figure.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:53 am

Programs: DL DM/Marriott Plat
Google Chrome 7.0.517.44 works great, and I have even had good success using IE on my Windows Mobile 6.5 phone. The phone browser displays a little weird but I don't care as long as I have some way of checking while sitting at the gate.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 11:31 am

This happened to me 2 weeks ago. It's a DL issue. I tried looking at the list in FF. Chrome, IE, and on my iPad Delta web support said it's a known issue and they are working on a fix. Guess it's still not fixed.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 12:51 am

Programs: DL DM, Fairmont Platinum, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Disney Platinum ;)
Oh how I love the new DM 24 hour SDC rule. I was 3 for 3 last week on SDC upgrades... Thanks DL.

Oh yeah, I'll also check my browser settings, thanks for the idea.
So is the 24hr thing really working now? I don't think I need to SDC anytime soon, but it's good just have just in case.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 6:46 am
trd

Programs: DL Platinum; Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by iamhereandthere
So is the 24hr thing really working now? I don't think I need to SDC anytime soon, but it's good just have just in case.
I can't find the info this morning. . . never had a problem before. They have redesigned itinerary pages . . . changed/eliminated?
Old Nov 14, 2010, 7:07 am

Originally Posted by iamhereandthere
As of Thursday it was not through the Diamond line. I may have had an uninformed attendant but it wasn't a big deal for me to stay the extra day. I got a lot of stuff done in the hotel, and I would have probably screwed around at home. Had it been important I would have called back or trekked over to the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.