Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kanye on Delta

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2010, 3:57 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by EVA777
Good grief! Can you please point out where I said this was a bad thing?
|
|
|
V
There is a time and place for everything. At a time that is normally relaxing to me I don't need to hear useless non-sense over the PA.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 4:43 pm

Programs: UA1k, DL
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

That's my boy!
Old Nov 8, 2010, 4:46 pm

Programs: DL PM, QR Silver, AC 50K, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
There is a time and place for everything. At a time that is normally relaxing to me I don't need to hear useless non-sense over the PA.
Although I'm reminded that one cannot spell 'crap' without 'rap,' some of the inflight and taxi announcements that I've heard from DL FAs are longer, more rambling, and more obtrusive than Kanye's rapping.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kettle with Kryptonium Medallion Tags
This is why gogo exists

Originally Posted by andrewpartyman
This is why gogo exists -- so you can file a complaint with the FAA while you are still in the air.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 6:51 pm

Programs: Skyteam
Originally Posted by robtking
So how did they introduced him??
"Lady and Gentlemen, if you look outside your window it's obvious that it's getting late and you maybe tired, but instead of honoring you request to enjoy the rest your flight in a peaceful manner, we are going to have Kanye rap over the PA."
Here is Kanye rapping today's safety announcements. Please pay attention to the forward cabin for Kanye.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 7:06 pm

Programs: DL PM
I remember people writing that one of the reasons to avoid WN was because of the rapping safety announcements. Should we avoid DL now?
Old Nov 11, 2010, 7:04 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
All credit to MastaHanky for bringing up the joke I'm about to first. When I heard this on the news, the first thing I thought is why didn't one of the passengers grab the mic and say:

"Yo, Kanye, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Steven Slater had one of the best in-flight interruptions of all time!"
Old Nov 11, 2010, 8:25 am

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
If I had been on that flight, I would have asked DL for compensation after being forced to listen to his c..........rap! Maybe $1000 DL $$$ or 500,000 skypesos.

Seriously, not everyone likes his version of entertainment.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 8:44 am

Programs: Show me the points!
Originally Posted by STBCypriot
If I had been on that flight, I would have asked DL for compensation after being forced to listen to his c..........rap! Maybe $1000 DL $$$ or 500,000 skypesos.

Seriously, not everyone likes his version of entertainment.

Seriously? I hope you're joking. It was 20 seconds out of your life.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 5:45 am

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
Originally Posted by nichojo
Seriously? I hope you're joking. It was 20 seconds out of your life.
Yes, seriously. Well, not about the amount. I was joking about the amount of miles or $.

But I would rather have a root canal than listen to him. And apparently I am not alone in that opinion.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 6:34 am

Honestly, WN's rapping flight attendant is more talented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_yW1zdQzaY
Old Nov 12, 2010, 7:45 am

Programs: MR Lifetime Titanium, United Silver
Originally Posted by meh130
Honestly, WN's rapping flight attendant is more talented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_yW1zdQzaY
Ditto - that was creative. Kanye, not so much. I would've been pissed if they interrupted by IFE to force me to listen to his blather, especially since it amplifies the sound 10x if you're plugged in....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.