Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Is there a lounge in PVR / Puerto Vallarta?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2010, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Flying first from PVR to SLC. May go very early to airport with a friend. Is there a lounge or anything like that? Searched all over to try to find out and couldn't Sorry if should be easy to find out.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 8:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVPG, DL GM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Definitely no Sky Club.....I don't believe there are any partner lounges either but maybe someone else could chime in on that
Old Oct 29, 2010, 8:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVPG, DL GM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
If you google "puerto vallarta airport VIP lounge" it come up with some stuff. It looks like a company may have a Sala VIP, which is a lounge. Not sure on price or if possibly Delta gives passes to customer ticketed in International Business. I flew there a few years ago and was upgraded to F on Northwest, never got a VIP lounge pass, so not sure if they do that or not.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

No lounge that Cont or Delta gets you into.

Terminal not bad, but no place to sit and plug in after security.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.