Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"contact us" options shrinking

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2010, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

"contact us" options shrinking

now that the options according to the "contact us" form's customer care dropdown are either compliment or complaint, what is a guy with neutral suggestions/comments to do ? that used to be an option, iirc, 'comment / suggestion', which implied neither something requiring compensation, nor something to praise.

maybe delta doesn't want to hear my ideas for how to improve their business, but that just means they'll have to get folded into complaints when they happen, instead of being the straight forward comments they used to be.

seriously, why get rid of the suggestion option ? bring it back !
Old Oct 7, 2010, 4:41 pm

Programs: AS MVP
Originally Posted by decibel08
now that the options according to the "contact us" form's customer care dropdown are either compliment or complaint, what is a guy with neutral suggestions/comments to do ? that used to be an option, iirc, 'comment / suggestion', which implied neither something requiring compensation, nor something to praise.
<irony>

Sounds like a great suggestion! Why don't you send it off to DL?

</irony>
Old Oct 7, 2010, 5:15 pm

Programs: United - PG, Marriott Silver
Post your issue on FT. Within 24-48 hours you will have 12 possible compliments, and 12 possible complaints. Then you submit each and see which ones get a response, which ones get compensation, and which ones get nothing. Post all the results on FT, and another 24 threads can start.

Delta has done this to keep us busy for the next few years using only your 1 suggestion.

Seriously, it's a good point that should be addressed. Of course does suggesting they bring this back count as a compliment or complaint?
Old Oct 7, 2010, 5:17 pm

Programs: Delta Plat
When I go to contact us I get a drop down with 11 options
http://www.delta.com/emailus/servlet/EmailUs?cmd=go
Old Oct 7, 2010, 5:21 pm

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
Originally Posted by HWGeeks
When I go to contact us I get a drop down with 11 options
http://www.delta.com/emailus/servlet/EmailUs?cmd=go
Those are the general categories (Booking, Check-in, SkyClub,etc). If you choose "Customer Care" the next drop down has only "Compliment" and "Complaint"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.