Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Weather / ATC Irrops

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2010, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Weather / ATC Irrops

How does delta handle this for Platinum Medallions (or more generally, SkyPriority)?

Does Delta provide hotel/meal accommodations in these cases?
Old Jul 14, 2010, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
My last one on DL (which was since the SkyPriority launch), we were provided with hotels/meals/etc. I also tweaked our auto-rebook to an alternate airport with no hassle.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 3:40 pm

Location: NY by birth, BNA by choice - soon YXE, the SKY by virtue.
I also am wondering this. I will miss my connection in MSP (EWR-MSP-YXE) because of WTX/ATC delays out of EWR. I'm Gold, so not sure if the same consideration will be given as a Plat/Diamond...but here's hoping.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 3:47 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Plat
I'm a PM and DL took care of me on Monday evening. I was flying to CLT-ATL-PHX. They kept pushing the departure time out of CLT later and later. My ATL-PHX flight was also delayed. But after the final delay, I decided to just go home. I called DL later that night and they gave me a full e-credit. (I was on an M fare). As it turned out, I could've made my connection in ATL, but I did not want to chance being stuck in ATL with no guarantee that I could get on the first flight to PHX the next morning. Plus, I really didn't want to go to PHX anyway! WX was a good excuse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.