Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DL adding service in STL in late Fall 10

DL adding service in STL in late Fall 10

Old Dec 9, 10, 5:21 pm

Programs: Delta 2M DM
Hope DL will have some staying power for their new routes out of STL: some of the new flights are really underutilized. I was on STL-DCA and DCA-STL last week, and both ways there were about 15 passengers on board (CRJ700). The seat maps of other STL-DCA-STL flights did not indicate a higher passenger loads on other flights either...
Old Dec 13, 10, 11:52 am

Programs: DL Platinum, US Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz #1 Gold 5*
Just read on another blog that Delta will be adding mainline flights to MEM (right now it's just RJs) within the next couple months. That's a good sign of things to come.
Old Dec 13, 10, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, DL SkClub LT, AA Gold, SPG Plat/LT Gold, IHG Plat, HH Diam, AS MVP
Here's some 411

*US is definitely heading out of A. Uncertain how CO will merge gates with UA but it would seem to make sense the gates across from A10 (is that A7 and 9? sorry, i rarely fly CO) would be taken by DL

*Rumors of DL adding service to BOS and LAX persist. I think this still has legs.

*MEM will still be 3x daily but with a A319 on the early flight starting Wed, Jan 5. The late flight is a CR7 (obviously with x6 FC seating). 11:25A is still a CR2.

I have a bit more but I'm exhausted after suffering through the madness yesterday and today. At least I scored the Marriott in MEM last night after the weather xcl.
Old Dec 13, 10, 1:16 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, US Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz #1 Gold 5*
Originally Posted by hockeystl View Post
*Rumors of DL adding service to BOS and LAX persist. I think this still has legs.
Service to LAX would be awesome! I live in LA but all of my family is in STL, so as of right now my nonstop choices are AA or WN - loathe both.

I'm anxious to hear what else you've heard. Even though I now live on the west coast, I'm still wanting to see my hometown airport look like it did back in the TWA days. While I doubt it'll ever get back to that point, it's always nice to see other airlines pick up where AA abandoned STL.
Old Jan 20, 11, 12:47 pm

Programs: WN A-List, AA Silver, SkyMiles Gold, Marriott Platinum, Emerald Executive, Hertz #1 Gold
Any updates for the New Year??
Old Jan 20, 11, 12:58 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
We were actually discussing updates in this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...excellent.html

Including some new gates and LAX

Search this Thread
Search Engine: