Rude FF gets his due...

Old Jul 2, 2010, 5:36 am

Programs: UA 1P, A|Club G, DL SM, SPG G
Originally Posted by KenfromDE
In a world of 5 billion, I guess a one in a million chance of a 200+ person fatal plane crash is a minor happening. With today's complex electronics, who knows what interactions can cause what, especially during a foul weather instrument landing. It's comforting to know the one who caused it would consider themselves a jerk. A one in a million chance is sort of like winning (or in this case losing) the lottery. Most passengers would probably prefer choosing when to buy their own lottery ticket. Is, not pointing out a potential hazard to one's fellow man, being an accomplice? Any "jerk" who always keeps their iPod on during takeoff and landing should be banned from flying. Please post your future flights on FT so we can take alternate flights even if a redeye.

PS I hope, like many on this thread, you were joking!
Your speculation is as valuable as mine.

Anyway, do you actually live your life in fear of someone not turning off their MP3 player? You do realize this likely happens on greater than 90% of flights every single day and has since the early 2000s? Good luck managing that anxiety.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.