Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Missing mileage credit...time to resolve

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2010, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LatinPass Million Miler

I did a mileage run from GRR-MSP-DEN a few weeks ago, for a number of reasons including the ability to take advantage of MSP-DEN triple miles promotion. My flight from GRR to MSP was delayed, so I was rebooked on a later MSP-DEN flight.

I've been credited with all my flights and miles (including the triple miles from DEN-MSP) except for my MSP-DEN segment (the flight that was changed). I emailed Delta twice and received a response that did not address the fact that I was not credited with the segment. I called and talked to a rep 2 weeks ago, but I still haven't been credited with the flight or miles, or the additional triple miles.

I don't really want to keep calling or emailing IF, from your experience, it normally takes several weeks to get resolved. However, IF, from your experience, this should have been resolved and my segment credit and miles should have appeared by now, then I'll keep bugging them. I just feel so powerless and frustrated at this time.
Old May 22, 2010, 7:08 pm

Programs: DL DM
Sorry, but it's not clear to me from your post...

Are you sending emails to "contact us" to try to get your mileage, or are you filling out the "request mileage" form at:

http://dmn.delta.com/skymiles/requestsm/

If it's the former, you might try the latter.

Hope that helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.