Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Obtaining receipt from Delta.com post travel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2010, 11:06 am
Original Poster

I recently completed a trip and would like to print out a receipt for the ticket from delta.com but I can't figure out how to find the ticket. I have all of the information that I need (ticket number, confirmation number, etc) but when I try to put that in to pull up my itineraries it does not find it. Would anyone know how to do this? Thanks!
Old May 13, 2010, 11:11 am

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by Kidz
I recently completed a trip and would like to print out a receipt for the ticket from delta.com but I can't figure out how to find the ticket. I have all of the information that I need (ticket number, confirmation number, etc) but when I try to put that in to pull up my itineraries it does not find it. Would anyone know how to do this? Thanks!
I do not believe you can retrieve the information. Do you have an email copy of the original confirmation (if you booked it on the web)?
Old May 13, 2010, 11:17 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Prem Exec
Did you use to be a Nwa.com customer? If so, you'd be familiar with that feature.

We don't have this feature on Delta.com though. Best of both and all that is what we were told...
Old May 13, 2010, 11:56 am
Original Poster

thanks guys. i do have an email receipt and that is what i'll need to use.
Old May 13, 2010, 12:05 pm

Programs: DL GM
The only way I know to save this info is to save the email with the Delta receipt/itinerary attachment. The attachment (html) can still be accessed after your trip.

Sorry.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 11:28 am

Programs: Diamond Medallion, Delta Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist
anyone know if this has changed? i'm trying to get a receipt for the trip I just took and can't seem to find a way to do it on mydelta.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 11:34 am

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by sdadept
anyone know if this has changed? i'm trying to get a receipt for the trip I just took and can't seem to find a way to do it on mydelta.
My Delta -> My Wallet -> Trip Receipts
mapu likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 12:16 pm

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by mnbp
Yes, and the text prints in something like 15% grayscale. Who's idea of functionality is that? tried sending a comment in about this and was told to call technical services.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 5:00 pm

Programs: Diamond Medallion, Delta Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by mnbp
got it! thank you so much. I had scoured the website trying to find that and finally realized it was that little icon after you pointed the way.

thanks!
Old Mar 2, 2013, 8:29 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by mot29
Yes, and the text prints in something like 15% grayscale. Who's idea of functionality is that? tried sending a comment in about this and was told to call technical services.
Printing of receipts works fine for me using Firefox 19 and also with IE 9. What browser are you using? Just a guess - did you try clicking on the tiny "printer" graphical icon in the receipt window, or did you try File/Print using the web browser's menu?
Old Mar 2, 2013, 8:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
On CMT sometimes I can get a fare breakdown (at least on BA/CX)
Then again sometimes my TA might add the fare breakdown as a remark so I don't know personally.
And, I don't worry about this as I enter in all the information on a spreadsheet after purchase.
Old Mar 3, 2013, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by mot29
Are you using Safari? I have the same issue. As another poster indicated up above, it works in Firefox.

Submitted an issue to them, however got the standard "it's your printer settings" response.
Old Mar 3, 2013, 1:10 pm
Suspended

Call DL and they will email it to you.

Old Mar 3, 2013, 1:13 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit
Call DL and they will email it to you.
I think the site also has an option to email receipt for trips that are in the future. Past trip receipts can only be found in the My Delta page.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.