Wiki Posts
Search

763's to nrt from west coast

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2010, 1:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Denolloyd
Perhaps you missed this:
Yes, I did. Sorry about that. Regarding the PDX situation, my understanding is that the NRT flight wasn't doing too well with the 330s, even with the port's subsidy (of ~$4 million per year), but that it pencils with the 763.

In spite of the fact that I dislike the 763s, I have to admit that it's nice to be able to go to Japan without transferring in SEA, SFO, or YVR. What's more, as jpdx mentioned, the Portland based crews are remarkably good.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 2:25 pm

How is 21A on the 763 configuration that shows rows 20 and 21 as exits? Seatguru gives it a "yellow". Is the extra legroom worth the negatives? Seatguru says it has full recline but delta.com says it has limited recline. Flying SEA to PEK, so it's a long flight to be in a bad seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.