Search

CPH-ATL-CPH in Coach

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2010, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Platinum,AS MVP
CPH-ATL-CPH in Coach

Hi,

Anyone here with some info about flying CPH-ATL and ATL-CPH in coach? IFE, PTV, food etc ?

Thanks
Old Apr 13, 2010, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by AndyHall
Hi,

Anyone here with some info about flying CPH-ATL and ATL-CPH in coach? IFE, PTV, food etc ?

Thanks
What kind of plane?
Old Apr 13, 2010, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Platinum,AS MVP
Originally Posted by ILUV767
What kind of plane?
It says Boeing 767.
I was also looking for some first hand info.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The 767-300ER lacks AVOD in coach. IFE is central screens only.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...oth-dl-nw.html

This flight isn't going to be substantially different from those to the other ~25 trans-Atlantic destinations from JFK and ATL served by Delta on this aircraft.
Old Apr 14, 2010, 3:09 am
Suspended

Programs: UA Silver, BA Gold, DL Gold
This looks to be scheduled as a 767-300ER. This means no AVOD or power ports in coach, only overhead monitors. In the past, they used a 767-400ER during the summer months, but I suspect the addition of JFK-CPH has taken care of the capacity crunch they've seen in the past.

For the most part, the layout and seats are pretty comfortable. The one upside to the lack of AVOD and power ports is that your legroom is unrestricted by equipment boxes.

Food is standard for coach. Beer and wine are free. There used to be ice cream for the daylight flights, not sure if this is still the case. Service is usually pretty decent.

If you are elite, this flight has traditionally been a goldmine of op-ups. I suspect, though, that the increased capacity with the JFK-CPH flight will seriously curtail the op-up opportunities.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.