Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Just In: Deltalina Stars in Another Delta Video for Sky Priority

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just In: Deltalina Stars in Another Delta Video for Sky Priority

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2010, 8:43 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/1.2MM, UA Premier gold/1MM, Choice diamond, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by motytrah
What's Sky Priority?
Good question - what IS Sky Priority?
Old Mar 16, 2010, 8:53 am

Programs: Delta DM / Hilton Diamond
Sky Priority is a specialized travel service for our High Value Customers providing them with the recognition and rewards they deserve throughout their entire Delta global travel experience.

- delta.com
- Priority Call Center
- Mobile and Boarding Passes
- Curbside Check-In
- Priority Check-In, Help Centers and Baggage Service
- Priority Security
- Priority Boarding
- Coupons, etc....
Old Mar 16, 2010, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by FlyingForEternity
Sky Priority is a specialized travel service for our High Value Customers providing them with the recognition and rewards they deserve throughout their entire Delta global travel experience.
Is this a replacement for existing programs that were phased out during the merger? Such as EP, and certain unpublished NW corporate programs.
Old Mar 16, 2010, 9:11 am

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
It's mainly just new branding for the services high level Medallions already have.
Old Mar 16, 2010, 9:29 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
I'd love to see Deltalina do a video to be played in the gate area before boarding. With her finger wagging, she could say, "Don't congregate around the path to the doorway." and the other flight attendant could walk up to some Zone 4 goof and say, "I'm so sorry, but you cannot stand here during the boarding process." (Been on a couple flights with her!)
Old Mar 16, 2010, 11:38 am

I may be wrong but it looks like the shirt dress, that has a tie belt. Seen a few - not many though.

Originally Posted by jimrpa
What uniform is she wearing? This does not look like the normal FA uniform. The pocket square is different, the collar is very different, the sleeves are shorter (and don't appear to have the slashes on them), and she's not wearing a blouse/shirt.

Is Delta launching new uniforms for FAs?
Old Mar 16, 2010, 11:51 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by CJKatl
I'd love to see Deltalina do a video to be played in the gate area before boarding. With her finger wagging, she could say, "Don't congregate around the path to the doorway." and the other flight attendant could walk up to some Zone 4 goof and say, "I'm so sorry, but you cannot stand here during the boarding process." (Been on a couple flights with her!)
Love it!
Old Mar 16, 2010, 11:54 am

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
That is a fantastic idea! Also, they should not display standby/upgrade information on the monitor directly adjacent to the boarding queue. Just loop things like the safety video, inflight services videos (meals, entertainment, wifi), the "Don't stand here until your zone is called video", and other information that would drive frequent flyers AWAY from the queueing area.
Old Mar 16, 2010, 11:54 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
I like that.... And she could wave the funger at those exceeding the carry on limits...
Old Mar 16, 2010, 12:42 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Um, AMAZING. I'm a huge Deltalina fan (I like to shoot the finger wag on my little digi-cam with random people in random locations around the world), but am so glad someone is giving the "I'm so sorry, you cannot smoke" FA the recognition she deserves.
Old Mar 16, 2010, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by DLNYC
but am so glad someone is giving the "I'm so sorry, you cannot smoke" FA the recognition she deserves.
I think that is the best line in the whole video...
Old Mar 16, 2010, 6:20 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Deltalina....Giggity!

Giggity is the term that comes to mind when I see Deltalina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0anaCNDvGo
Old Mar 16, 2010, 9:21 pm

Programs: Delta DM, UA 1P, Hyatt Passport Diamond, SPG Gold
I always get a kick out of the safety information videos and she has that distinct memorable look when she wags her finger on "And smoking... is not allowed on any Delta flights". I don't think I've ever seen any of the FAs featured in the safety videos on any of my flights yet, even though I've flown through ATL several times within the last year.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 1:21 am

Programs: DL DM/2.5MM, 20 Years Top Tier on DL, UA 1K, AC E75k, MR/SPG Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
I like that.... And she could wave the funger at those exceeding the carry on limits...
Uh - She's a woman so she can't "wave the funger" at anyone. You can try waving your funger in the airport, but I wouldn't recommend it - You will probably get you and your funger arrested.

TFD (badly jetlagged and killing time)
Old Mar 17, 2010, 1:32 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt D
Originally Posted by Burj
I think that is the best line in the whole video...
Have to agree. It's hysterical. I mean really, what time warp refugee doesn’t understand current smoking laws on flights in the US.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.