Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

It is 03/01 and I'm not listed as DM!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL AA UA

Come on DL, straighten out your IT. DYKWIA????
Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Same here. And I'm kind of annoyed DL posted my Europe-JFK flight already which I just took today (2/28). I was hoping it would post on 3/1 and give me 125% bonus Darn IT department at it again.

-RM
Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:09 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond. SPG Plat. Hyatt Diamond. Segafredo coffee stamp card, inContinental
9 mins past, no Diamond yet

9 mins into Diamond territory and yet............
Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
It could be based on Central time, or who knows what. If it's done this week, it will be a good result for DL IT.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
WHAT!? This is an outrage! Unacceptable.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:28 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond Charter Member/1.8MM, IHG Spire Elite
Nope nothing yet, 12:28 AM
Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:30 pm

Programs: Delta Charter DM, Hilton Honors Diamond, Choice Privileges Diamond, Sky Club, Starbucks Charter Gold
I'm really hoping this is tongue-in-cheek.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:52 pm

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
As am I. Some people are a bit too "omg my miles don't post immediately! Omg my status isn't updated immediately!". Is it really affecting you? In the grand scheme of things, is it really going to matter?

I am waiting to book a SFO-YUL flight, and want to make sure i'm listed as DM. I will probably check back later in the day Monday. If it's not reflected by EOD monday, then I will start to get interested. But the fact that it's not even monday yet (what's up with all the east-coast centric people?) in many parts of the states, including where I live, makes me really not care right now.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:59 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Gold
The status when you book the flight shouldn't matter as long as you haven't departed yet. I started flying Delta last year and was matched to Silver status...went through status changes to Gold and Platinum and both were reflected in my existing reservations immediately.

Only problems I had were when I had already begun the journey. Apparently you can call and have them remove and reinstate your number to reflect your upgraded status, but all the agents I talked to insisted they didn't know how to do it. This is much better than I experienced on United or AA where the status at booking was the status on your flight...which was only a benefit when I hadn't flown for awhile and had residue status .
Old Feb 28, 2010, 11:02 pm

10:02 Pacific and I'm listed as a Diamond.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 11:02 pm

Programs: Delta Charter DM, Hilton Honors Diamond, Choice Privileges Diamond, Sky Club, Starbucks Charter Gold
Looks like they're doing the conversion right now - just checked the status of a flight for tomorrow and now it's not showing any level for me. Whoops!
Old Feb 28, 2010, 11:07 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM, HHonors Diamond, Hertz Pres Circle
It has me listed as a sky miles member---far stretch from the diamond I am supposed to be!

Ironic as both of my upgrades cleared earlier today for Fri & Sat flights...will check back tomorrow...if my status doesn't show tomorrow---not going to be happy at all!
Old Feb 28, 2010, 11:09 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Southwest A-List
you guys have got to be kidding!
Old Feb 28, 2010, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by wineandtravel
It has me listed as a sky miles member---far stretch from the diamond I am supposed to be!
+1
Old Feb 28, 2010, 11:12 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond. SPG Plat. Hyatt Diamond. Segafredo coffee stamp card, inContinental
Smile

I'm deplatted too at this moment, just a "Skymiles number" I'm excited though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.