Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK T4 Oasis Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2010, 4:49 pm

Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Titanium; Hyatt - Platinum
Flying out of T3 last week, I had 1.5 hrs. between connecting flights, and was able to access the Oasis with only my SC card and photo id. No BP required.
Old Sep 20, 2010, 11:55 am

Programs: AA, DL, AK, UN, CN
Does the Oasis allow guests for SkyClub members?

I've been lovin' the Oasis lounge and am sitting in there now after my JetBlue flight today.

I was a bit, um, exasperated that after buying my SkyClub membership as part of my JetBlue All-You-Can-Jet pass that I couldn't get to the Delta Skyclubs behind security at JFK. But I managed to find the Oasis and while I need to head back again to T5, free food and brews makes up for it.

As a SkyClub member, showing my BP (even used) and Skyclub card and ID gets me in to the Oasis, no problemo.

With Skyclub I know you can have guests. I asked at the desk if I can have guests and the lady here said no.

Two questions:
- Anyone with SC managed to get a guest into the Oasis?
- Anywhere else I can get into in JFK that I can use my SC and take a guest in? My guest and I will both have T5 BP's.

Cheers and many happy flights
Old Sep 21, 2010, 6:47 pm

Location: NY by birth, BNA by choice - soon YXE, the SKY by virtue.
Originally Posted by ryandelmundo
I've been lovin' the Oasis lounge and am sitting in there now after my JetBlue flight today.

I was a bit, um, exasperated that after buying my SkyClub membership as part of my JetBlue All-You-Can-Jet pass that I couldn't get to the Delta Skyclubs behind security at JFK. But I managed to find the Oasis and while I need to head back again to T5, free food and brews makes up for it.

As a SkyClub member, showing my BP (even used) and Skyclub card and ID gets me in to the Oasis, no problemo.

With Skyclub I know you can have guests. I asked at the desk if I can have guests and the lady here said no.

Two questions:
- Anyone with SC managed to get a guest into the Oasis?
- Anywhere else I can get into in JFK that I can use my SC and take a guest in? My guest and I will both have T5 BP's.

Cheers and many happy flights
Are you Diana V's friend?
Old Sep 30, 2010, 8:02 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I'm a little confused about the reports of so little time involved in going from the Oasis to T3. I would have thought that security would be a factor. My IST flight departs at 5 pm and not knowing JFK, I wonder about how much terminal traffic ones faces at that time of day.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 7:28 pm

What are the odds of getting into this lounge on as a newly minted ST E+ on an INTL econ fare, post March 1st?
Old Feb 23, 2011, 7:37 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
with skyclub + used boarding pass, they gave me hassle to enter the lounge as they said it is a departure lounge, not an arrival lounge.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by seychellesbound
What are the odds of getting into this lounge on as a newly minted ST E+ on an INTL econ fare, post March 1st?
Pretty good
Old Feb 23, 2011, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by pbd456
with skyclub + used boarding pass, they gave me hassle to enter the lounge as they said it is a departure lounge, not an arrival lounge.
No issues 2 weeks ago coming in from FRA connecting to BOS.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 8:14 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by cfischer
No issues 2 weeks ago coming in from FRA connecting to BOS.
because you are connecting to BOS! i ended my trip in JFK and used it as an arrival lounge.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
As a Priority Pass member, I never give them my boarding pass...I just tell them which flight Im on. Never had a problem doing that (even if Im arriving and having to wait) I just make up a flight. Has this changed?
Old Feb 28, 2011, 9:37 pm

Programs: Delta, Turkish Elite, American
I am flying coach on KLM on Friday night but will be Skyteam Elite Plus in about a half hour from now. Does anyone have experience bringing in a guest as ST+ traveling internationally? My guest is flying Delta domestically.
Old Feb 28, 2011, 9:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
is this possible to access with my amex plat?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.