DL reservation on AF Metal

Old Feb 11, 10, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, HH LT Diamond
DL reservation on AF Metal

Hello all,
I booked a TATL award ticket IAD-CDG-VCE-IAD.
When I first booked it, I was able to select my seats on the AF website using my DL confirmation number.
Now when I go in to review my seat assignments it shows the seats as confirmed but when I click on the "modify" button, it does not show the seat map until I click on that part of the plane and when I do, it doesn't show us in those seats.
Does anyone know what's going on? Also, on DL's website it shows my reservation but does not show my seat assignments nor does it allow me to select seats.
I've very happy with the seats I have but, with all the horror stories I've heard, I want to make sure I still have them.
Thanks
Old Feb 11, 10, 8:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The simplest way to do this is a call to AF. I had an nwa.com-purchased codeshare on AF with return on Delta, and my AF seat did not show on delta.com, nor was it modifiable on www.airfrance.us

You can also call our web support agents directly at:
1-800-99AFWEB (1-800-992-3932)
Our agents will answer your calls 7 days a week between 8:00 AM and 7:30 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)
To purchase your ticket by telephone or to inquire about a reservation you made by telephone please dial: 1-800-237-2747
Old Feb 11, 10, 9:24 am

Programs: DL PM, Starwood Lifetime Plat/Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hertz PresCircle
I had the same problem. All I did was use the Contact form on Airfrance.us and they reconfirmed that I actually had the seats that I thought I did.
Old Feb 11, 10, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, HH LT Diamond
Thank you both very much. I've contacted them electronically so I will wait to hear back. Sounds like I should be OK though. I mean the site does list my seats as "Confirmed" it just doesn't allow me to change them or view them on the seat map which is fine.
I'm just trying to cover all my bases. Don't want any last minute surprises!
Thanks again.
Old Feb 11, 10, 10:46 am

Programs: DL GM
I'm having similar seat issues on a ticket I bought for a friend, and have sent a message. Thanks for the tip.
Old Feb 11, 10, 3:07 pm

Programs: DL DM, 2MM, BA Gold
As long as it says confirmed on the AF site, you are good to go. The seatmap on the AF website can be more than a little fickle.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: