Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Priority Club Until April 30, 2010: Earn 200 Bonus SkyMiles Every Night You Stay

Priority Club Until April 30, 2010: Earn 200 Bonus SkyMiles Every Night You Stay

Old Feb 8, 10, 8:13 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles & Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

I just received the following e-mail message from Delta Air Lines:
Earn bonus miles every night you stay, and get rewarded faster!

Get an additional 200 miles for every qualifying night you stay from February 1 to April 30, 2010 – up to 4,000 miles with any hotel in the Priority Club® Rewards family of brands, InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide. With over 4,300 hotels worldwide, it's never been easier to earn bonus miles.
I do not know whether this offer is targeted or not.
Old Feb 8, 10, 8:49 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
I got this as well, but felt like it wasn't even worth posting ::yawn::

With this bonus, you'd get a medium level J award ticket to Europe for every 5.5 years spent in a qualifying hotel!
Old Feb 8, 10, 8:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Choice Gold, SQ Silver
It is a universal offer on the homepage. 1000 points or 200 miles, any airline.
Old Feb 8, 10, 11:40 pm

Programs: NWA WorldPerks
Originally Posted by Canarsie View Post
I just received the following e-mail message from Delta Air Lines:I do not know whether this offer is targeted or not.
Nope it's not targeted. I actually had a good experience on this issue. Right after i booked my stay in Holiday Inn Express in two days and got to know that i can only get DL miles via PC, i called up PC and requested my PC numbers be inserted. Having no idea at all about this promotion, the PC agent told me:" You will be getting approximately 76 miles for your one night stay. Tell you what- i will enroll you to this promotion to maximise your earnings..."

That's what i call great customer service from a great agent. It's the small touch that matters.