Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Seattle SEA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Seattle SEA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Old Sep 30, 2017, 6:52 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SW A List, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum United 1K
Originally Posted by sethb
And the extra MQMs, but who's counting?
Haha, no, those would be my SNA-ATL-AUS itineraries 😄
Old Sep 30, 2017, 9:16 pm

Programs: Delta PM, SPG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, AVIS Preferred Plus
I am sitting at the SEA A CLUB. Outstanding service and ambiance. Not many passengers since it is SAT day evening.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 5:55 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Got an email today about the free spa services for diamonds... initially got excited about free services, but it looks like it's only the Depak Chopra thing.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by bworrell
Got an email today about the free spa services for diamonds... initially got excited about free services, but it looks like it's only the Depak Chopra thing.
Yea, I happened to be in SEA SC on 1 Feb and had a few hours and saw the blogs talking about this, I walked over to the spa and asked and took the 20 or so mins on the Depak Chopra thing (lay in chair, LED glasses on, head set on) wasn't bad, wouldn't pay for it, but free is free. I actually asked one of the folks there and they said that as long as she has worked there (since Nov or so) she said its been free.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 2:06 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
I had some JFK-SEA-YVR flights recently on Delta. On the YVR-SEA-JFK trip, I was on F from YVR to SEA but in Comfort + for SEA to JFK. I was surprised that the paid F ticket from YVR to SEA got me access to the Delta SkyClub in A for my three hour layover. Great clam chowder.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 2:37 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Adelphos
I had some JFK-SEA-YVR flights recently on Delta. On the YVR-SEA-JFK trip, I was on F from YVR to SEA but in Comfort + for SEA to JFK. I was surprised that the paid F ticket from YVR to SEA got me access to the Delta SkyClub in A for my three hour layover. Great clam chowder.
F to Canada does not get you SkyClub access. Are you Delta Gold? Delta Golds get SC access on any trip to/from Canada, regardless of cabin
Old Mar 16, 2018, 2:43 pm

Programs: DL PM, MM; Marriott Plat
International F (Canada) does gain entry to Sky Club along with Sky Team Elite+.

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...-of-terms.html
BenA likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 2:56 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Paplover
International F (Canada) does gain entry to Sky Club along with Sky Team Elite+.

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...-of-terms.html
Hmmm ok, my mistake. So weird. YVR-SEA is such a short flight
Old Mar 17, 2018, 8:58 pm

Yep, International is International, no matter the flight.
Old Mar 17, 2018, 11:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by rizrizriz
Yep, International is International, no matter the flight.
Really?
Have you read all the exemption to the definition of "International" on DL.com?
Old Mar 20, 2018, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by tentseller
Really?
Have you read all the exemption to the definition of "International" on DL.com?
" *International Travel includes: Customers traveling to/from Europe, Asia, South America, Central America, Africa, Canada and Mexico (excludes travel to/from the Caribbean, Guam, Palau and Saipan). "
Old Mar 20, 2018, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sethb
" *International Travel includes: Customers traveling to/from Europe, Asia, South America, Central America, Africa, Canada and Mexico (excludes travel to/from the Caribbean, Guam, Palau and Saipan). "
Guam Palau and Saipan is understandable.

Caribbean Flights do not get Int'l SC access priviledges?
Old Mar 21, 2018, 11:59 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Originally Posted by tentseller
Guam Palau and Saipan is understandable.

Caribbean Flights do not get Int'l SC access priviledges?
I know there are few of these loopholes, but it doesn't make much sense F on SEA-YVR and LGA-YVZ get SkyClub access and ATL-AUA and JFK-MBJ would not.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Adelphos
I know there are few of these loopholes, but it doesn't make much sense F on SEA-YVR and LGA-YVZ get SkyClub access and ATL-AUA and JFK-MBJ would not.

If you are GM or above you don't even need a confirmed F seat to access SkyClub.

If you meant LGA YYZ those are codeshared WS operated. There are no F service on WS 737s.

It is what it is. I stopped trying to make sense(cents?) of corporate policies long time ago.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 3:41 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by rizrizriz
Yea, I happened to be in SEA SC on 1 Feb and had a few hours and saw the blogs talking about this, I walked over to the spa and asked and took the 20 or so mins on the Depak Chopra thing (lay in chair, LED glasses on, head set on) wasn't bad, wouldn't pay for it, but free is free. I actually asked one of the folks there and they said that as long as she has worked there (since Nov or so) she said its been free.
I tried it too, there are two choices to choose from.
My eyes were sensitive to the flashing lights so not very relaxing. The music was good. I would say if there was more privacy (i.e. your own room) it could be worth it just for the rest. If they are still offering it, I may try the other option.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.