Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

F Baggage Allowance for QX First Flight in ITIN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2009, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat,DL PM,HH Diamond

I know the DL baggage allowance, but I have a MFR-SEA-MSP-MKE connection, where the first leg is on QX.

Will they honor the NW/DL baggage allowance of 70#/3 bags since they're the first carrier?

Thanks!
Old Dec 28, 2009, 2:11 pm

Programs: NW Plat (now they call it DL Diamond) 1MM, soon to be DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Dusit Gold
Not now. Maybe in the future. AS marketing told me that they would implement if DL would allow the same for AS elites. Bring money to pay the bag fees.

Really, really stupid approach to their touted "partnership"

Business class gets free bags. Whether this applies to domestic FC is not known.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Delta's contract of carriage specifies that, apart from Delta Connection carriers, the rules of the operating carrier of the first segment apply for baggage allowance on codeshares. So it doesn't even matter if it's AS-coded or DL/NW-coded: AS' rules apply.

See rule 190 J.

http://images.delta.com.edgesuite.ne...rriage_dom.pdf

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.