Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having difficulty checking in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2009, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles Silver, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum

I'm trying to check in for my flight tomorrow. It leaves at 4:50 PM eastern time. It's now 8:15 PM. When I click check-in I get a blank page. Anyone else having issues?

I don't want to call Delta, unless I really need to because I know they must be busy with stranded travelers due to the east coast weather. My issue is probably a trivial one compared to others but I'd like some insight.
Old Dec 19, 2009, 6:38 pm

Programs: Any status I once had is gone!
Very nice of you to consider the call center folks!

If nothing else, try a different browser or get a good nights rest and try again in the morning (the earlier the better when volume is lower).

good luck!
Old Dec 19, 2009, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

I figured I'd wait until after midnight. I tried several browsers, PC's and operating systems and all get the same result (I work in IT so I've done all the troubleshooting on my end that I could)

I think it may be an issue with their systems being overloaded, due to the number of cancellations today. I think I'll wait until after midnight and see if the system volume goes down. Worse case, I'll just plan to get to the airport tomorrow a bit earlier and check in via a kiosk.
Old Dec 19, 2009, 8:11 pm
Original Poster

Update - Was just able to check in. All is well. I guess their systems were just overloaded earlier

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.