Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

"Enter For A Chance To Win A Trip To One Of Six Continents"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2009, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat

http://www.delta-offers.com/offers/go/dreamvacation

You could win a vacation to Australia or any one of the 6 continents we fly to.

Dear AndyTLe,

We're so thrilled about flying to 6 continents that we're giving away 6 luxurious vacations—and millions of miles. Register between now and January 31, 2010, purchase your flight and fly by February 28, 2010 and you could be one of 18 winners in Delta's Dream Vacation Sweepstakes:
  • One of 6 vacation packages to Rio de Janeiro, London, Sydney, Johannesburg, Shanghai, or San Francisco
  • 12 weekly prizes of 150,000 miles each
No purchase necessary to enter. See below for details.

Every time you book and fly as indicated you'll earn another entry for the luxury vacation grand prize. Plus, just by registering you have the chance to win one of 12 first prizes of 150,000 miles each. That's enough to get you virtually anywhere you want to go.

Delta, the only U.S. airline flying to 6 continents, offers service to over 350 destinations worldwide. Now we're offering you the chance to win the vacation of a lifetime or 150,000 miles.

Register between now and January 31, 2010 to be eligible for the miles, then purchase your flight and complete travel by February 28, 2010 to be eligible for the grand prize.
Terms & Conditions
DELTA "DREAM VACATION" SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY - A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING A PRIZE.
Open to legal residents of the U.S, 18 or older as of 11/23/09. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited. REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE AND ENTER WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWINGS: Beginning 12:00:01 AM, U.S. Eastern Time (U.S. ET), on 11/24/09 and ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. ET, on 2/16/10, you can register to participate in the Dream Vacation Sweepstakes, by visiting delta.com/dreamvacation, and providing your First Name, Last Name, Delta SkyMiles number and email address. Limit one (1) Registration per person, SkyMiles number and/or email address. There will be twelve (12) Weekly Prizes available to be won during the Sweepstakes. Online Registration Dates to qualify for each of the 12 Weekly Prizes are as follows: Weekly Prize #1 = 11/24/09-11/30/09; Weekly Prize #2 =12/01/09-12/07/09; Weekly Prize #3 = 12/08/09-12/14/09; Weekly Prize #4 = 12/15/09-12/21/09; Weekly Prize #5 =12/22/09-12/28/09; Weekly Prize #6 = 12/29/09-1/05/10; Weekly Prize #7 = 1/06/10-1/12/10; Weekly Prize #8 = 1/13/10 -1/19/10; Weekly Prize #9 = 1/20/10-1/26/10, Weekly Prize #10 = 1/27/10-2/02/10, Weekly Prize #11 = 2/03/10-2/09/10, and Weekly Prize #12 = 2/10/10-2/16/10. Once registered, you will automatically receive one (1) entry for the current Weekly Drawing and all subsequent Weekly Drawings. ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A GRAND PRIZE BY PURCHASING A DELTA TICKET AND COMPLETING THE FLIGHT(S) ON THAT TICKET BY 3/16/10: Once registered, as outlined above, each time you purchase a qualifying Delta ticket, and all flights listed on that ticket are completed/flown by 11:59:59 PM, U.S. ET, on 3/16/10, you will receive one (1) entry into the Delta "Dream Vacation" Sweepstakes Grand Prize Drawing. NO REGISTRATION OR PURCHASE NECESSARY: If you wish to enter the Grand Prize Drawing without purchase, legibly hand-print your complete name and address with zip code, area code and phone number and the last four (4) digits of your Delta SkyMiles number, on a 3" x 5" piece of paper. Mail your entry in a hand-addressed, postage-paid, (#10) envelope to: Delta Dream Vacation Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6727, West Caldwell, NJ 07007-6727. Mailed entries must be postmarked by 3/18/10 and received by 3/25/10. You may enter the Grand Prize drawing as often as you wish via mail, but limit one (1) entry per stamped outer mailing envelope, mailed separately. No copies or reproductions accepted. Sweepstakes subject to complete Official Rules at delta.com/dreamvacation. Prizes: Six (6) Grand Prizes -Grand Prize Winner's choice of trip to one (1) of the following six (6) prize destinations: Johannesburg, South Africa; Rio De Janeiro, Brazil; Shanghai and Beijing, China; Sydney, Australia and Great Barrier Reef; San Francisco and Napa Valley, CA OR London, England. Trips include air transportation, hotel accommodations and select tours/activities; see Official Rules for complete details/restrictions for each prize destination (Approximate Grand Prize Retail Value ranges from $12,975 - $15,884 depending on prize choice selected). Actual Grand Prize value depends on various factors, including Winner's choice of destination and Winner's city of residence. Twelve (12) Weekly Prizes - 150,000 Bonus Miles under the SkyMiles program (ARV = $3,000 each Weekly prize). SkyMiles awarded will be bonus miles and do not count toward Medallion qualification or Million Miler status. All SkyMiles program rules apply to mile prize, bonus miles, SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the SkyMiles rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the Winner and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Please visit delta.com/fees for current fee schedule. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. No more than 18 prizes will be awarded with a total Approximate Retail Value not to exceed $123,020. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Limit one prize per person/SkyMiles number/email address. SkyMiles account necessary (obtain one at no cost at delta.com/skymiles). SkyMiles offers void where prohibited by law and other restrictions may apply. SkyMiles offers subject to change without notice. Sponsor-Delta Air Lines, Atlanta, GA 30354. Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97062024.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 12:33 pm

Thanks Andy.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 12:35 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Originally Posted by lofly
Thanks Andy.
+1. It seems like this promo has been going on since late Nov. Not sure how we all missed it!
Old Dec 7, 2009, 1:51 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by pitbrian
+1. It seems like this promo has been going on since late Nov. Not sure how we all missed it!
I have to assume that Andy got the same email I got today. With their new and improved IT system its no wonder it took this long for the emails to go out.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 1:55 pm

Location: Florida - Delta Charter DM/3.3MM; Lifetime SPG Plat; HH Gold;
Thanks! I just signed up but it says that I need to complete my travels by March 16, 2010, instead of February!
Old Dec 7, 2009, 2:12 pm

Programs: Delta PM, USAir SM, Starwood SPG, AVIS President's Club
so I'm probably hosed with regard to the two flights I booked for January and February next year BEFORE I got the email and registered?
Old Dec 7, 2009, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by AngryPrez
so I'm probably hosed with regard to the two flights I booked for January and February next year BEFORE I got the email and registered?
I'm guessing yeah. Me too . I booked several flights since Nov 24 and I don't think they will count for this sweepstakes.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 9:22 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
If I win a trip to San Francisco, will they fly me from SJC to SFO?
Old Dec 7, 2009, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by SJC ORD LDR
Sure... If you're ok with a connection.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by SJC ORD LDR
Yes, via SLC ... on an RJ
Old Dec 8, 2009, 12:45 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL 1MM, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Question A Little Slow?

Originally Posted by pitbrian

I received the e-mail this afternoon. Great, we are already in week #3 of the promotion and I just received the e-mail. None of the InStock family have received, yet. It may be because they are only GMs.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My invite came at 100PM today. Worse than snail-mail.

MisterNice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.