Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

A Job Well Done (JWD) Certificates: Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A Job Well Done (JWD) Certificates: Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2022, 2:18 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
Got my DM (requal) package last week, got new bag tags with straps, but no JWD certificates....
Old Apr 22, 2022, 2:33 am

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by NOLAnwGOLD
Got my DM (requal) package last week, got new bag tags with straps, but no JWD certificates....
Same. No JWDs in mine as well.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 7:36 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA
I'm a Platinum Medallion, and I've never received one of these.

I know, why not put them into your account, like they do with the drink coupons? ( I have LOTS of those)
volabam and fsuj25 like this.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 9:50 am

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
I got them last year when I requalified for PM, but haven't received my PM packet yet this year (just requalified ~ 2 weeks ago). Hopefully they include them.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 4:15 pm

Programs: AARP, DL Skymiles, Marriot Bonvoy, Moe's Rewards
Originally Posted by beachmouse;[url=tel:33819158
33819158]First time PM and two of them showed up in my mailbox today, despite the best efforts of the local post office of mediocrity to never deliver anything in a timely manner
I made PM in early December. Just got my brag tags in the mail a couple of weeks ago but didn’t notice any JWD certs in the envelope. I’ll now have to find the box and make sure I didn’t miss them.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 4:23 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA
Originally Posted by fsuj25
I made PM in early December. Just got my brag tags in the mail a couple of weeks ago but didn’t notice any JWD certs in the envelope. I’ll now have to find the box and make sure I didn’t miss them.

Yeah, if they were in the brag tag envelope, I'm afraid I just tossed them.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 4:23 pm
formerly willbbiddy

Any updates on this? I've had some hellish travel this year and would like to thank the employees who actually made my life easier. I'm about to requalify for PM and will make DM in December.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 6:34 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Made Platinum late last year (November). Received brag tags in December. Did not receive any JWD certificates in the envelope.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 6:47 pm

Programs: Delta DM, United Silver, Marriott LT Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by diburning
Made Platinum late last year (November). Received brag tags in December. Did not receive any JWD certificates in the envelope.
I don't remember them coming with the brag tags. It's a shame I only got two of them for an entire year of travel. Gave out my last one yesterday.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 7:04 pm

2 years in a row of PM for me with no JWD certificates.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Got my DM envelope a few months ago but just the bag tags, no JWD certs.
Old Jan 29, 2023, 6:19 pm

Job Well Done certificates

I just received my Diamond package in the mail, but for the third year I have not received the Job Well Done certificates, which I miss receiving. I enjoy being able to reward exceptional Delta employees. It seems this program has not been discontinued, and I discussed it with a flight attendant yesterday, and he wasn't sure.

Does anyone have information regarding this program?

Thank you.
Old Jan 29, 2023, 6:26 pm

I only got 2 in my package last year (I usually get 4). Gave one to an exceptional flight attendant. Gave another to an outstanding phone agent who really went to bat for me. DL employees are always very appreciative, surprised and humbled upon receipt. DL should give elites 5-10 per year. It’s a very low cost way to reward exceptional employees and not everyone has the time to write in all the time.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 12:52 pm

Location: Just relocated to Phoenix, so I guess that does it for Delta for me
Programs: DL "Annual" GM 2MM, AA lifetime Gold 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hertz President's Club
It's my understanding that Delta folks get 500 "points" for each JWD certificate they are given. The points are worth a penny each so $5.00. They can use the points/money to purchase things. Delta stopped JWD's in 2020 but started them up again at the end of 2021. It could be they don't want to send out zillions of the certificates as they do represent a cost to them.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 10:00 am

Programs: Delta PM & 2.4M+ Miles - Bonvoy - Lifetime Titanium - DL AMEX Reserve
I still have a few left and the FA are very appreciative when they get them. Mentioned above thought to be worth $5.00, seems low to me. Guess I'll use them up and maybe get more in the future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.