Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2011, 7:05 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by island72801
saw a deal last month, not sure if its still available as it was limited to first 5K people. see here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...w-dl-amex.html
Generous, but has nothing to MQMs and therefore won't help status.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 8:54 pm

Programs: AMEX:CENT DL:PM HH:DIA IHG:PLT/AMB SPG:GLD MAR:GLD AVIS:PCLUB HRTZ:PLAT
Originally Posted by island72801
saw a deal last month, not sure if its still available as it was limited to first 5K people. see here:
The link in that thread now just redirects to the Delta home page, so looks like they already got their 5K.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 8:33 am

Programs: DL PM, SkyClub, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, National EE
Surely, oh surely, this isn't the Nov. BDay bonus?

Is Delta really suddenly getting stingy with miles??!?

Link (lol) if anyone is interested:
http://www.deltavacations.com/misc/d...rfr=DLBIRTHDAY

We'd like to thank you for being a valued Delta SkyMiles member by helping you make the most of your upcoming birthday. When you book a Delta Vacations® getaway between November 1 and December 31, 2011—for travel anytime—you will save:
$100 on vacations $599—$4,999
$250 on vacations of $5,000 or more
This discount can also be applied toward specialty vacations like luxury, destination weddings, honeymoons, and Walt Disney World® Resort vacations with no blackout dates!

To redeem your discount toward a Delta Vacations getaway, provide promotional code SMBDAY1111 along with your SkyMiles number at the time of booking.

Remember, you must book your vacation by December 31, 2011, to be eligible for your birthday gift.

Happy Birthday!
Old Nov 7, 2011, 2:48 pm

Buy or Gift Miles between November 1 and November 30, 2011, and you will get up to a 30,000 mileage bonus

Mileage Bonus:
Buy 10,000 – 18,000 miles = 5,000 bonus
Buy 20,000 – 28,000 miles = 10,000 bonus
Buy 30,000 – 38,000 miles = 15,000 bonus
Buy 40,000 – 48,000 miles = 20,000 bonus
Buy 50,000 – 58,000 miles = 25,000 bonus
Buy 60,000 miles = 30,000 bonus

On a different note, I also received the 30,000 bonus miles DL Amex card offer that has been floating around. The good news is that it is supposed to expire 12/18/2011. Let's hope a better offer will come by after that time.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 2:55 pm

The holidays are the perfect time to get or give a Delta Sky Club membership.

When you purchase or renew a Club membership between November 1 and December 31, 2011, using one of the special promotion codes below, you'll receive your choice of one of two exciting gifts:

•Two free additional months of membership (use promo code HP2MF)
•1,500 Medallion® Qualification Miles (use promo code HPMQM)
And, if you're purchasing a new membership, we'll also waive the initiation fee
(a $50 savings).

At the Delta Sky Club, you can relax, unwind or do business in stylish, comfortable surroundings at more than 50 airport Clubs and 35 partner lounges worldwide. Our award-winning Club's exceptional amenities include:

•Fully stocked bars with complimentary beer, wine, and cocktails, and our new Luxury Bar in select locations
•A variety of tasty and healthy snacks served all day
•Free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and wireless printers
•Clean, private restrooms (and showers in some locations)
To receive your holiday gift, just use one of the two promotion codes above when you purchase a one- or three-year membership by December 31, 2011.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Club soon. Happy Holidays!
Old Nov 7, 2011, 9:07 pm

Up to 4500 miles shipping with Fedex (requires 12 shipments to receive 4500 miles, 250 miles for 2nd shipment).

Not bad...
Old Nov 7, 2011, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by factory81
Up to 4500 miles shipping with Fedex (requires 12 shipments to receive 4500 miles, 250 miles for 2nd shipment).

Not bad...
Here are the full details:

http://www.fedex.com/us/ship-and-fly/

Earn up to 4,500 miles when you ship with FedEx this
holiday season.

After the holiday rush, everyone needs a little vacation. So this season, we want to give members of the FedEx and Delta SkyMiles® program a special gift — up to 4,500 bonus miles for shipping with FedEx Express, FedEx Home Delivery,® or a combination of both.* Use these services from November 1, 2011 through January 18, 2012, and earn progressively higher rewards:

* 2nd shipment earns 250 miles
* 4th shipment earns 500 miles
* 6th shipment earns 1,000 miles
* 10th shipment earns 1,250 miles
* 12th shipment earns 1,500 miles

Even after the initial offer ends, your opportunity to earn miles continues. After January 18, you’ll earn one mile for every dollar spent on eligible FedEx Express, FedEx Ground,® or FedEx Home Delivery shipments.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 5:19 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by whitesco
Is Delta really suddenly getting stingy with miles??!?

Link (lol) if anyone is interested:
http://www.deltavacations.com/misc/d...rfr=DLBIRTHDAY

We'd like to thank you for being a valued Delta SkyMiles member by helping you make the most of your upcoming birthday. When you book a Delta Vacations® getaway between November 1 and December 31, 2011—for travel anytime—you will save:
$100 on vacations $599—$4,999
$250 on vacations of $5,000 or more
This discount can also be applied toward specialty vacations like luxury, destination weddings, honeymoons, and Walt Disney World® Resort vacations with no blackout dates!

To redeem your discount toward a Delta Vacations getaway, provide promotional code SMBDAY1111 along with your SkyMiles number at the time of booking.

Remember, you must book your vacation by December 31, 2011, to be eligible for your birthday gift.

Happy Birthday!
I got this super stupid Nov Bday bonus as well...I cant stand "Delta Vacations"..horrible deals..I wish it was just a miles bonus
Old Nov 8, 2011, 2:30 pm

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Marriott Gold, Hilton, Hertz
Buy Miles AMEX get 100% Bonus thru 31 December

I don't see this anywhere so I thought I would share. My apologies it it is a duplicate message (lots of content here not enough conference calls to review it )

http://dn.delta.com/skymiles/purchas...ion=us&lang=en

Looks like the cost is approximately $.035 per mile-not certain if these are MQMs. Promo goes through 31 December 2011.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 3:48 pm

Programs: Diamond Hilton, Titanium Marriott, Delta DM, President Circle Herz, NIGHTS IN OWN BED 2022 28
5 Delta Days Passes for $99

I just got an email for 5 delta day passes as christmas gifts for $99. The catch is you have to go into a SC to purchase this gift pack.

Promo Code: 970211
Old Nov 9, 2011, 4:37 am

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
45000 SMs

Peter, Earn Up To 45,000 Bonus Miles

Earn up to 45,000 bonus miles.

First bag free and priority boarding - now with up to 45,000
bonus miles, enough for a First Class Award Ticket.

Hello Mr. PXXXXX

Just in time for the holidays, here is an exclusive offer for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express that will give you up to 45,000 bonus miles and make flying Delta even more rewarding.

Now you can earn up to 45,000 bonus miles1,2 - enough miles to redeem for a First Class Award Ticket3 in the continental U.S., Alaska or Canada - with the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card.

Here's how it works.

Earn 25,000 bonus miles after your first purchase on the Card.
Earn 20,000 more bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in three months.

You can also enjoy all of the following:
•New: Priority boarding on Delta flights. Get on early, stow your bag and settle in sooner for a pleasant trip4
•New: In-flight savings of 20% on Delta flights on food, beverage and entertainment purchases5
(Your savings will appear as a credit on your statement)
•Your first checked bag free for you and up to eight others on your itinerary6
•$25 Delta Sky Club® access7
•Double miles on Delta purchases8 and one mile per eligible dollar spent for everyday purchases9
•A $99* Domestic Economy Class Companion Certificate each year when you renew your Card
•$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 annually
There are also a number of ways to use your miles:
•Pay with Miles - an exclusive benefit for Cardmembers - allows you to pay for all or part of a Delta flight with miles.11 Just 10,000 miles gets you $100 off a Delta flight
•Redeem your miles for car rentals, hotel stays and a variety of merchandise at SkyMiles Marketplace.12 Choose from over 6,000 items and 400 top brands
•Use miles for upgrades, which start at just 5,000 miles13
Small business owner? Enjoy all of the above benefits with the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN. Apply now.

Take advantage of all Delta has to offer. But don't delay - this exclusive offer ends December 18, 2011.14

Apply Now ›

Anyone get this email? when i go to link and out my SM in it drops to 40K and $100 cash back . I am flying DL back to JFK in a Month and could make a purchase on the plane that would qualify . Annual fee waived first year

Is it worth doing ?

Last edited by PETERPNYC; Nov 10, 2011 at 3:02 am Reason: Typo
Old Nov 9, 2011, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by michael_v
The holidays are the perfect time to get or give a Delta Sky Club membership.

When you purchase or renew a Club membership between November 1 and December 31, 2011, using one of the special promotion codes below, you'll receive your choice of one of two exciting gifts:

•Two free additional months of membership (use promo code HP2MF)
•1,500 Medallion® Qualification Miles (use promo code HPMQM)
And, if you're purchasing a new membership, we'll also waive the initiation fee
(a $50 savings).

At the Delta Sky Club, you can relax, unwind or do business in stylish, comfortable surroundings at more than 50 airport Clubs and 35 partner lounges worldwide. Our award-winning Club's exceptional amenities include:

•Fully stocked bars with complimentary beer, wine, and cocktails, and our new Luxury Bar in select locations
•A variety of tasty and healthy snacks served all day
•Free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and wireless printers
•Clean, private restrooms (and showers in some locations)
To receive your holiday gift, just use one of the two promotion codes above when you purchase a one- or three-year membership by December 31, 2011.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Club soon. Happy Holidays!

Tried to register at fedex.com/delta I think it was (the url in the fine print at the bottom of this promo) and Fedex made it sound like they are 500 miles for the first and 4th purchase (which is a different promo entirely that I thought expired)
Old Nov 9, 2011, 7:34 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by PETERPNYC
Peter, Earn Up To 45,000 Bonus Miles

Earn up to 45,000 bonus miles.

First bag free and priority boarding - now with up to 45,000
bonus miles, enough for a First Class Award Ticket.

Hello Mr. PXXXXX

Just in time for the holidays, here is an exclusive offer for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express that will give you up to 45,000 bonus miles and make flying Delta even more rewarding.

Now you can earn up to 45,000 bonus miles1,2 - enough miles to redeem for a First Class Award Ticket3 in the continental U.S., Alaska or Canada - with the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card.

Here's how it works.

Earn 25,000 bonus miles after your first purchase on the Card.
Earn 20,000 more bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in three months.

You can also enjoy all of the following:
•New: Priority boarding on Delta flights. Get on early, stow your bag and settle in sooner for a pleasant trip4
•New: In-flight savings of 20% on Delta flights on food, beverage and entertainment purchases5
(Your savings will appear as a credit on your statement)
•Your first checked bag free for you and up to eight others on your itinerary6
•$25 Delta Sky Club® access7
•Double miles on Delta purchases8 and one mile per eligible dollar spent for everyday purchases9
•A $99* Domestic Economy Class Companion Certificate each year when you renew your Card
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $9510 There are also a number of ways to use your miles:
•Pay with Miles - an exclusive benefit for Cardmembers - allows you to pay for all or part of a Delta flight with miles.11 Just 10,000 miles gets you $100 off a Delta flight
•Redeem your miles for car rentals, hotel stays and a variety of merchandise at SkyMiles Marketplace.12 Choose from over 6,000 items and 400 top brands
•Use miles for upgrades, which start at just 5,000 miles13
Small business owner? Enjoy all of the above benefits with the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN. Apply now.

Take advantage of all Delta has to offer. But don't delay - this exclusive offer ends December 18, 2011.14

Apply Now ›

Anyone get this email? when i go to link and out my SM in it drops to 40K and $100 cash back . I am flying DL back to JFK in a Month and could make a purchase on the plane that would qualify . Annual fee waived first year

Is it worth doing ?
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $9510 typo I think..
Old Nov 9, 2011, 9:01 am
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines

Programs: Delta Air Lines
MR Holiday Bonus Offer is Now Available!

Hello FlyerTalkers!

As some of Delta’s most loyal customers, I wanted you to tell you that our Membership Rewards Holiday offer is now live. The marketing of this campaign is still a few weeks away so I wanted you to be the first to know.

Now through the end of December, eligible cardmembers can earn up to 30% MR points back. For every 50,000 MR points transferred to Delta, you will receive a e-certificate good for 15,000 MR points. You can enroll and read more at www.delta.com/holidaybonus. Please note, the promotion is targeted so some cardmembers may not be eligible.

We understand and apologize that some of you were impacted by fulfillment issues with the e-certificates during the last promotion. Trust that we have made changes to prevent the issues from occurring again.

Enjoy! Happy Holidays!
Old Nov 9, 2011, 3:31 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by E_DeltaSkyMiles
Hello FlyerTalkers!

As some of Delta’s most loyal customers, I wanted you to tell you that our Membership Rewards Holiday offer is now live. The marketing of this campaign is still a few weeks away so I wanted you to be the first to know.

Now through the end of December, eligible cardmembers can earn up to 30% MR points back. For every 50,000 MR points transferred to Delta, you will receive a e-certificate good for 15,000 MR points. You can enroll and read more at www.delta.com/holidaybonus. Please note, the promotion is targeted so some cardmembers may not be eligible.

We understand and apologize that some of you were impacted by fulfillment issues with the e-certificates during the last promotion. Trust that we have made changes to prevent the issues from occurring again.

Enjoy! Happy Holidays!
Thanks you for this - this is great news and a superb promo!

Not quite as lucrative as the last round (20K MR back on 50K MR transferred, effectively giving a 67% bonus because 30K MR = 50K DL), but this one is essentially a 43% bonus (35K MR = 50K DL) and still quite appealing.

I would like to note, however, that you might have made the same mistake in the T&Cs as with the last promo, in stating:

"The electronic certificate will be sent to qualified members by email 6-8 weeks following registration in promotion."

Aside from the grammatical error, this means that if someone registers today, even if they wait until Dec 31st to do their transfer, they'll expect to have their e-cert by Jan 4th at the latest. Maybe this was your intention, but if you actually meant to say "6-8 weeks following the conclusion of the promotion" or "6-8 weeks after your qualifying transfer", then you might want to make an update.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.